Player affecting factions even in Pvt and Solo

While not directly stated in that link we can hope for more cross platform options in the future, at least in relation to Azure based cloud services.
It also sounds like the integration of Sony's sensors into the AI capabilities of the Azure servers might mean a possibility for more VR options.
We can hope.

Now a further question would be how feasable is it to move from the Iaas of AWS to Azure and how would they compare in scale. WIth the AWS being the older of the two (actually of the big 3)

While not directly stated in that link we can hope for more cross platform options in the future, at least in relation to Azure based cloud services.
It also sounds like the integration of Sony's sensors into the AI capabilities of the Azure servers might mean a possibility for more VR options.
We can hope.

Now a further question would be how feasable is it to move from the Iaas of AWS to Azure and how would they compare in scale. WIth the AWS being the older of the two (actually of the big 3)
To me, if I were doing this. Im a nobody, but if it were me. Id pitch this game, show how it was built. Be their test game while 2 big companies with a lot of stroke advertise the crap out of your game getting the cloud based partnership to work.

Its a win win for everyone.

Its a win win for everyone.

There is no such thing as a "win win for everyone".

You and I are proof of that :p

The game advertised the mode system long before the game was for sale, yet you keep complaining about a feature that's been around longer than you.
The game advertised Open World "Free for All" PvP long before the game was for sale, yet I complain about it and would remove it or limit it to CQC.

So features that were around long before either of us even played the game and we complain about them. :)

This is all the fault of an old game; Ultima online. Grievers were born there.

I think you'll find "Griefers" and "trolls" have been around a lot longer than gaming technology and online games.

“In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams

There is no such thing as a "win win for everyone".

You and I are proof of that :p

The game advertised the mode system long before the game was for sale, yet you keep complaining about a feature that's been around longer than you.
The game advertised Open World "Free for All" PvP long before the game was for sale, yet I complain about it and would remove it or limit it to CQC.

So features that were around long before either of us even played the game and we complain about them. :)
Ok you're right. Win Win for the companies involved and the rest of us that dont consider ourselves to be a Luddite.

I think you'll find "Griefers" and "trolls" have been around a lot longer than gaming technology and online games.
Yeah, I remember those guys that stood next to the arcade machine trying to distract whomever was playing and making them loose their quarters. Everything for the High-score. Those were the days. Smashed buttons, broken joysticks... "Boys, if you punch the buttons, you're out! You ought to press those things, not smash them like potatoes!" Said the arcade owner at the guys playing "hyper-sports". He should know better. XD

Okay, I was slightly upset you didn't wish me Happy Birthday on Wednesday despite how often you refer back to my birthday from last year.
But to see this publically posted, for everyone to see...

You just made my 40th the best Birthday ever (even though you're 2 days late) :D:D:D
Dang the Big 40. Might as well put a grade 5 thruster on the cake at that point. Im saying this 6 years away.

Dang the Big 40. Might as well put a grade 5 thruster on the cake at that point. Im saying this 6 years away.

And of course one of my daughters hit 10 on the same day.
So not only do I have to contend with hitting 40, but my 2nd youngest hit 10 on the same day!

The youngest hit 7 just a few days ago.... so my wife hates May with 3 of us having birthdays in the same week, lol :D

And you know what, you and my 10 year old would get on really well.
She loves PvP in Elite. Actually, she won't play Elite with me anymore, because playing in a PG is lame and she wants to shoot at people.

I think that 10 years ago, the hospital gave me the wrong baby :p

And of course one of my daughters hit 10 on the same day.
So not only do I have to contend with hitting 40, but my 2nd youngest hit 10 on the same day!

The youngest hit 7 just a few days ago.... so my wife hates May with 3 of us having birthdays in the same week, lol :D

And you know what, you and my 10 year old would get on really well.
She loves PvP in Elite. Actually, she won't play Elite with me anymore, because playing in a PG is lame and she wants to shoot at people.

I think that 10 years ago, the hospital gave me the wrong baby :p
Look at that you done raised a griefer.

Top Bottom