Player Groups and Minor Factions - General Discussion

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Making your minor faction as one faction type, when the faction of the system is something else.

Wish you'd all given some warning that a registration process change was coming. I don't think there's a faction of the government type I want within about 20LY of the station I'd picked to set up shop, so my hopes of getting anything into the system within the near future at all with the right government type is impossible.

A real shame, as that station had very nice outfitting and ship selection. My anti-Senatorial, anti-Slavery, anti-Corporation, anti-Federation player group is going to have to wait a very long time to have any in-game presence. I delayed applying to get all my lore and such figured out first, but clearly that was a mistake.

Edit: There is one I could theoretically spread to the system, but it would likely take months of work. It brings a second problem, though. The system presently has six factions, and spreading one of the right government type to the system would bring it to seven. Would that make the system ineligible to place a player-group minor faction in? I'm trying to figure out whether to just give up on the whole idea now.

My anti-Senatorial, anti-Slavery, anti-Corporation, anti-Federation player group is going to have to wait a very long time to have any in-game presence. I delayed applying to get all my lore and such figured out first, but clearly that was a mistake.
There's always space on the frontier. Look into The Border Coalition and where we are based.

Hi Bret we aplied several times for group registration and minor faction and did not get a reply does thet multiple aplicactions influance the aplication procedure in any way .
Or do we have to reapply with the new forms.

'With kind regards on behalf of The Forgotten.

Hi Brett

I recently adopted an existing minor faction, Angelic Church of Messi, from Messi system. I would like to formalize my adoption sending the forms to you.
The Angelic Church of Messi is the dominant faction of the system, and has some assets in the system, if I formalize the adoption and you aprove it, the Faction status/influence will change? will the faction lose assets, and the place in other systems?? (I made it pending expansion today after a week of hard work)

Please let me know and I´ll fill the forms for adoption.

Best wishes

Hi Bret,

it seems our player group was lost too. It was sent on the 10th Jan 2016.
There was one question included concerning the naming rules, which is still not 100% answered. We would like to use our long standing community name, so that players from other games might recognize us. And our name is a german one (Bewahrer der Welten).

Could you please lookup the case and give some instructions how to proceed ?

Thanks and I hope the new system will work better for all of us.

Greetings
Cmd Ban Tier

Brett C

Frontier
Hi Bret,

it seems our player group was lost too. It was sent on the 10th Jan 2016.
There was one question included concerning the naming rules, which is still not 100% answered. We would like to use our long standing community name, so that players from other games might recognize us. And our name is a german one (Bewahrer der Welten).

Could you please lookup the case and give some instructions how to proceed ?

Thanks and I hope the new system will work better for all of us.

Greetings
Cmd Ban Tier

Same as my reply to Boston, best to re-apply via the forms on the first page. If you got an email previously regarding your player group, but not minor faction - fill out the minor faction sheet only. :)

Same as my reply to Boston, best to re-apply via the forms on the first page. If you got an email previously regarding your player group, but not minor faction - fill out the minor faction sheet only. :)
So since I haven't received any news for my minor faction request (group has been already approved) it's best that I try to resubmit with the new form?
I'm asking only because we chose our sistem long ago and built our faction around it, we would be very disappointed and angry if we saw the sistem we chose taken by someone else only because we were waiting for an answer and didn't receive one.
(player group name is: Knights of Beneverchio)

Best to fill out the forms on the main page of this thread at this point.

Thank You for the update I will resubmit now. I hope our system is still available. Will we be able to factor in that we submitted earlier?

I filled out the Group one. Since it's been delayed, can I fill out the faction one now as well?

Hi Brett

I officially filled the forms for the adoption of the Angelic Church of Messi [yesnod]

Please, dont change the influence and the assets the Minor Faction already have, we have been working on it for more than a month.

Best wishes

CMDR Cardinal Piquet

Brett C

Frontier
So since I haven't received any news for my minor faction request (group has been already approved) it's best that I try to resubmit with the new form?
I'm asking only because we chose our sistem long ago and built our faction around it, we would be very disappointed and angry if we saw the sistem we chose taken by someone else only because we were waiting for an answer and didn't receive one.
(player group name is: Knights of Beneverchio)

I see Knights of Beneverchio listed as a minor faction application in my email list here. It's been included in the next batch.

Brett C

Frontier
Thank You for the update I will resubmit now. I hope our system is still available. Will we be able to factor in that we submitted earlier?

I filled out the Group one. Since it's been delayed, can I fill out the faction one now as well?

If you'd like to, you may fill out the minor factions application form once more.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom