Player Groups and Minor Factions - General Discussion

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Brett C

Frontier
Hi Brett

I officially filled the forms for the adoption of the Angelic Church of Messi [yesnod]

Please, dont change the influence and the assets the Minor Faction already have, we have been working on it for more than a month.

Best wishes

CMDR Cardinal Piquet

I have no control over influences or other commodities given/taken/kept-as-is with minor factions.

Hi Brett

I submitted our minor faction via E-Mail several weeks before you install the new submit form. Can you confirm that our group (Enigma Dyson Syndicate) is included in the next batch?

o7 Franko7o3

Ok so me and my fellow CMDRs group where added called Black Wing Corp. Where do we see this listed like is there a group name added to us if so how do we see it ingame?

i sent my group and faction applications back in mid JAN with no response was the email lost should i use the new system?

Idem.. I send my mail :
De:Sloanne Doc Yalniz
à:groups@elitedangerous.com
Date:29 février 2016 à 13:19
Objet:Inscription
Envoyé par:gmail.com

More than two months of delays is it in the standard for a reply to be registered as a group ?

They'll need to use the form on the main post.

Considering I made the original submission in January, would it be worth my while bothering? What's the current ETA on submissions?

Honestly cba checking my mails for another couple of months, if it's going to be another dead end. Couldn't you guys add a way of doing it in game? It seems a bit inefficient having to manually add groups.

Considering I made the original submission in January, would it be worth my while bothering? What's the current ETA on submissions?

Honestly cba checking my mails for another couple of months, if it's going to be another dead end. Couldn't you guys add a way of doing it in game? It seems a bit inefficient having to manually add groups.

Just have patience 100s of groups are asking for registration and or aplied for minor faction.

we have aplied in januari by mail and again in february and march even ones in april .

just to discover that we overlooked an earlier post that there is back up in aplictions.

Just have patience 100s of groups are asking for registration and or aplied for minor faction.

we have aplied in januari by mail and again in february and march even ones in april .

just to discover that we overlooked an earlier post that there is back up in aplictions.

Sorry, I'm very patient. However, my patience wears thin after 5 months. If there is a 5 month back-up in applications, then the system is simply inadequate to cope with demand.

I am not pursuing this any further. It seems like a ridiculous length of time to wait to have an ingame faction renamed.

Sorry, I'm very patient. However, my patience wears thin after 5 months. If there is a 5 month back-up in applications, then the system is simply inadequate to cope with demand.

I am not pursuing this any further. It seems like a ridiculous length of time to wait to have an ingame faction renamed.

Some discoverd that there system was in game with out communication as 2.1 will be the largest update yet and server updates during batas are frequent dont be surprised that your system suddenly apears in one of the updates.

Five months is a long time to keep enthusiasm going! we only applied 23 March, But already we have done everything to prep the system and researched the local area, So now everyone is hanging around and asking when?. Has anybody explained why there is a delay?, I.E what are they actually doing? They managed to get 2 inserted for the video, so what is the delay?.
Zac, What exactly does "processing" involve?

Yup totally daft the amount of time you've waited.

Perhaps the community team could I dunno do some management and sort the waiting lost out.

They seem to have time to stream for 300 people every other day.
Yea, I'm probably just going to start taking missions that take me around the bubble when 2.1 drops. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a faction with a cool name, and just adopt them. For the effort it seemingly takes to get a personalised faction added, it's just not worth it.

When is the batch going to go active? We'd love to know when we get our station to work it up. If it is in a different system than requested we would also like an update about. We're also missing out on the dangerous games because our faction wasn't entered until recently.

Ps: Our rangers love the market update. We're hoping for skins for the Corvette and Cutter.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Ryder's Rangers has submitted their faction and system request back in November and only recently have we been looked at.

Hi Brett, I've sent you an email just now about our minor faction request (which is rather old, 2 months and a half). I've read you suggested another guy before to re-send the request using the new Submission Form, do you think I should do the same? Thanks a lot for your answer! PS I'm CMDR Andrea Cucchi.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom