Player Groups and Minor Factions - General Discussion

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I have previously submitted a group, but we changed our direction, name and all that. I just submitted the change. It was formerly Knights of Altair, now Strategic Wings Order and Retaliation Division(newly submitted). Sorry for the confusion.

Brett C

Frontier
Hi Brett, I've sent you an email just now about our minor faction request (which is rather old, 2 months and a half). I've read you suggested another guy before to re-send the request using the new Submission Form, do you think I should do the same? Thanks a lot for your answer! PS I'm CMDR Andrea Cucchi.

Please resubmit it via the new forms. :)

Brett C

Frontier
I have previously submitted a group, but we changed our direction, name and all that. I just submitted the change. It was formerly Knights of Altair, now Strategic Wings Order and Retaliation Division(newly submitted). Sorry for the confusion.

Will tag it accordingly in the sheet.

Greetings, I was wondering if I am able to create the brotherhood of nod into elite, the reason I ask is because its from another game.

Brett C

Frontier
any response about factions? maybe a list or accept/decline information ?

Had 15 new submissions since the original sheet i sent... so in addition to the 80, there's an addition 15 to process through this week. We're quite glad to see that minor factions are exploding in popularity however :)

Hey Brett, just curious but will it be a problem that I had to remove the "and" from the group name to get the minor faction form to accept it? Just curious cuz I don't want to get overlooked because of it. I'm very patient so I don't mind waiting, still got some growing to do for the group as a whole.

Because of the way the lore works for the group, it's going to be interesting people seeing the minimal details released about their activities via the GalNet ;)

Everyday some bad surprises...

After several month of waiting for our PMF including to the game now another Player-Faction expands in "our" System with a starting influence of 7%. Before it was a NPC-only system... We still not inside the game and now worry what happens next. Already talking with the Player-Faction and they will stopping activities in our system. 75 member and near 400 ships stored in our system and waiting to activate... So will this have any fact influence about our plan to get the PMF in this System? If yes - it would be really "not good" (i try to use a nice description about this fact).. :/

Brett C

Frontier
Massive batch of Player Factions sent off to the press this morning. When I hear back from the results, will be contacting those minor factions that have name issues, lore issues or other general issues preventing addition.

Thank you all for your patience. I'll be working on a list of minor factions listed in public here soon.

Massive batch of Player Factions sent off to the press this morning. When I hear back from the results, will be contacting those minor factions that have name issues, lore issues or other general issues preventing addition.

Thank you all for your patience. I'll be working on a list of minor factions listed in public here soon.

This is great news, thank you for the update! [up]

I send request for new minor faction about 2.5 months ago. After answering from Brett resubmited a request through the form on the forum. No any result a this moment. Currently develop minor fraction - is only interest in the game, but there is no patience to wait. Sorry for my English. Sorry for my impatient. But I do not know what to do.

I send request for new minor faction about 2.5 months ago. After answering from Brett resubmited a request through the form on the forum. No any result a this moment. Currently develop minor fraction - is only interest in the game, but there is no patience to wait. Sorry for my English. Sorry for my impatient. But I do not know what to do.

Get the seasion pass and enjoy the beta .

Or hold some nice events . for your group.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom