Player Minor Factions: General Discussions

Hi brett

Just wondering how do we know if we have been accepted as a group. I’ve filled out the forms but haven’t heard anything. I’m really keen to sign our minor faction up but know I have to be accepted as a group first. Cheers jono

Are console players still having problems logging in and using the new system? Asking because our group received the email asking if we'd like to cancel our application on the old form and use the new system but if it's not working I guess it's safer to leave the old application in place?
Working now for me as well.

Hi frontier. Me and my friends are running our own little minor faction. We are independent, but we are wondering if we can join the Alliance? Please let us know, thanks.

Oops! I made a minor faction application, then came back a few days later to make the Group Application! Do I need to resubmit the minor Faction Application?

That was my bad. Got a little carried away with the application and completely spaced over the group part.

Cheers o7

Brett C

Frontier
Our Dev Team is still working on the login and creation issues, still getting some minor issues ironed out. Thanks for your patience while it's being worked on further. We'll update in here when it's fixed.

BrettC,

We submitted a player group 3 weeks ago, and subsequently submitted a faction request via the new system. If I mis-spelled our playergroup in the new faction system, will that cause heartache in the approval process? Player group submitted The Politburo, on the faction request I put The Politburu. Currently have a trouble ticket out as well to CMDR Vulcan. Cheers!

Brett C

Frontier
BrettC,

We submitted a player group 3 weeks ago, and subsequently submitted a faction request via the new system. If I mis-spelled our playergroup in the new faction system, will that cause heartache in the approval process? Player group submitted The Politburo, on the faction request I put The Politburu. Currently have a trouble ticket out as well to CMDR Vulcan. Cheers!
You'll need to open up a ticket with customer support to get the issue resolved. I'm unable to make edits to pending additions.

I am looking to get in touch with any members of the PMF Imperial Flag.

If anyone has any information on the faction please contact me or reply to this comment.

Hi Brett, any news about the missing system descriptions for already existing PMFs? For details see my PM from July 4th... Would be greatly appreciated if this could be solved soon.

You'll need to open up a ticket with customer support to get the issue resolved. I'm unable to make edits to pending additions.

Thanks Brett, dont really care much about the spelling of the player group, as long as you can see we do have a submitted player group (and dont deny faction app) that links up to the faction we requested. Thanks for the help and Customer service said theyll keep in touch. Cheers.

After receiving the email asking if we'd like to change our application to the new system we decided to try it as we wanted to make some changes anyway.

We replied to the email and tried submiting using the new system but we get an error when we submit saying our player group can't make an application at this time and to contact customer support? I'm assuming this is because our old application is still in place and we need it cancelling first?

Player group = Flight Club

Last edited:
After receiving the email asking if we'd like to change our application to the new system we decided to try it as we wanted to make some changes anyway.

We replied to the email and tried submiting using the new system but we get an error when we submit saying our player group can't make an application at this time and to contact customer support? I'm assuming this is because our old application is still in place and we need it cancelling first?

Player group = Flight Club

I contacted Brett directly about this; his reply was:

"The lists are not combined, so it shouldn’t be that."

He then suggested opening a ticket as Support may be able to help - I've done that but their reply was basically to wait a couple of days then try again; they have some teething issues to fix.

Posted here so Brett and Support aren't swamped with identical messages.

Top Bottom