Players

It is for peak player, and I bet your socks it will go below 3120 average tomorrow.

Yummy yummy striped weared socks.
Everyone who mentions peak players disqualifies himself. Disqualifies for what you may ask? Don't know, for life?

And I bet your socks it will not go below 2,841.6 average tomorrow... ;)

Games not grindy enough. Thats what people really like, grind. It especially helps if the grind actually interferes with playing the game and is completely unrelated to any narrative the game might have.
Wait till the spacelegs update comes out and we can all grind for g5 jetpack modules, people will be ecstatic.

Currently players on PC are on the typical low average in between where the last update is already old and new things are far away. I would say it is the same for XBox and PS4. Every update we will have a boost of about +80 to 100% = doubling or nearly doubling numbers for some weeks.

Is it me or is there a lot less traffic around the city at the moment?

Is the car dying as a form of transport?

Actually, a lot less people around as well! Is humanity doomed?!!!

So they magically are just different.
They are factually different.
The majority of console owners in the States are women (42%) and Hispanic (45%).
Do you think that the majority of PC owners in the States are women and Hispanic?
You can't assume that population groups are the same and that they behave in the same way across different platforms.

They are factually different.
The majority of console owners in the States are women (42%) and Hispanic (45%).
Do you think that the majority of PC owners in the States are women and Hispanic?
You can't assume that population groups are the same and that they behave in the same way across different platforms.
So ED players on console behave entirely different from PC players. Also, 42% and 45% respectively constitutes a majority in the US. I dint see that coming, but I guess we need not go further that route.

So ED players on console behave entirely different from PC players. Also, 42% and 45% respectively constitutes a majority in the US. I dint see that coming, but I guess we need not go further that route.
I would say that it's safe to assume that different groups (men, women, kids) in different ages play games in different ways during different times of day.

That's why you can't correlate Steam charts with anything else.

I saw statistics in some other games published by developers which were equally inconclusive, because too many hidden variables were stuffed in one diagram. You just can't interpret such garbage statistics, you can just take them as they are and say: "Hm, mkay. Intriguing."

I would say that it's safe to assume that different groups (men, women, kids) in different ages play games in different ways during different times of day.

That's why you can't correlate Steam charts with anything else.

I saw statistics in some other games published by developers which were equally inconclusive, because too many hidden variables were stuffed in one diagram. You just can't interpret such garbage statistics, you can just take them as they are and say: "Hm, mkay. Intriguing."

Sure.

Is it me or is there a lot less traffic around the city at the moment?

Is the car dying as a form of transport?

Actually, a lot less people around as well! Is humanity doomed?!!!
Census data shows otherwise, but I heard that population in another city consists of 42% females, which we now know is a majority and since they behave all different it is safe to say that census data doesn't mean anything anymore.

Top Bottom