Patch Notes Update PlayStation 4 - 1.01 & 1.02 Changelog

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Greetings to our PlayStation 4 Commanders who've recently joined us and blazing their own trails across our beautiful galaxy.

As many of you know there were two minor patches to download for the Day One launch of PS4, and here they are:

• Changed description of "Great kid, don’t get cocky" Trophy to "Damage a ship whist in the Gunner role of multi-crew" in all languages
  • Reduced requirement for "A True Champ" from "Win 250 CQC matches" to "Win 25 CQC matches", and changed description in all languages
  • Added Thrustmaster T-Flight 4 HOTAS controller layout screens
  • Added Quality/Performance switch (PS4 Pro only) enabling users to choose between a higher visual quality or a smoother frame rate; both offer increased performance over the regular PS4 version
  • Fixed an issue where purchasable decals would not appear correctly on the SRV (Surface Recon Vehicle)
  • Fixes to some default HOTAS button assignments

Hello! I dont know if I can ask this question here but I hope for a reply :)

anyway, what is the "exact" difference between the graphic setting "Quality" and "Performance"? I mean... is there like some extra "particle effects" or something @ quality when you blow up ships and stuff? :)

Would be interesting just to know exactly the differences between these two modes...

Have not had the chance to say that this game is awesome btw ;)

Hello! I dont know if I can ask this question here but I hope for a reply :)

anyway, what is the "exact" difference between the graphic setting "Quality" and "Performance"? I mean... is there like some extra "particle effects" or something @ quality when you blow up ships and stuff? :)

Would be interesting just to know exactly the differences between these two modes...

Have not had the chance to say that this game is awesome btw ;)

I have the same question about it, i can't find out what is the diffrences in this two modes ?

Is this a thing now, where you guys just delay updating patch notes, just like the Trump administration never gives us a straight answer for... anything in a timely manner?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom