Please add in rain weather in planet zoo.

I would really like this kind of Weather in the Game
Edit: just heard Thunder in the Game. But I never saw Lightning. I agree there should also be heavier and weaker Rain

Last edited:
Isn't it enough that we have weather effects at all?

Frankly the first thing I did after viewing each one was switch them off. The snow hangs around for far too long because of the coolers we've been forced to use and both the rain and snow make building impossible if you build while unpaused.

I find the rain heavy enough tbh - and it's raining quite a lot in my temperate biome. I like the weather effects and the transitions (besides the fact that the darkness makes it hard to build when it rains) between them. I wouldn't be against lightning, but I'm fine with what we have. And I like the periods after the rainfalls, when the ground is wet and the textures are all a bit different.

What I find a bit strange when talking about the weather is the amount of times I get snow in july and august and 31 degrees and sunshine in January...

What I find a bit strange when talking about the weather is the amount of times I get snow in july and august and 31 degrees and sunshine in January...
They should really do something about this. My Zoo is in Europe in a Temperate Biome and at least in Germany it isn't as hot most of the Time as in the Game (except Summer). I would also love real Seasons instead of 5 Minutes of Winter and shortly after it again 30°C

Haha, same here.

After a while the seasons shift quite a bit.. Is Frontier sending us a message about climate change ? :D :D
This was honestly my first thought when it occured :D Yesterday, we had almost 20°C in southern Germany, so mild winters would absolutely fit. But tons of snow in August are stil... somewhat rare.

I agree with the points about weather not being consistent with the time of year which is shown. I note the comment about different hemispheres having snow at different times of year but we selected a Biome and this usually restricts you to one of the two hemispheres. Since I live in England I tend to use the Europe Biome mostly. it makes no sense that I get snow in July.

Top Bottom