Please Add These Feeders into the Game

The first feeder i suggest is a cow feeder you added High Capacity Feeders why not a version for the live bait feeder like cows there good since the goat is the only live baite we have kinda boreing a bit unless you count feeding them other dinos.

The second suggestion is feeders that can go in the water as quite a few of your dinos in the game will eat out of the water and on land in real life like the sarco spino and baryonyx and some other may if gave the option and many of the herbavores will also eat water growing plants and plants on land like meat eater water feeder could have a similar look to this i small circle pen with fish in you place in the water and they will go to pluck a fish or a bit of meat and eat it pic of something similar below.

And for the plant eaters as in the pics below you could have actual kelp you put in the water and it sticks out of the surfice or half in half out or a single floating circle of kelp on the water surface and then they go eat your water in game isent that deep so it should work fine. Stuff like this would add to the game make it more creative in feeding them the only way i have of getting dinos to eat in the water is putting one of the certain feeders on a bit of land in water i made then useing the water tool to get rid of as much of the water around it as i can but it dont work perfect.

or you can just make it so we can place the feeders we got now in the water and for the meat pile feeders replace the image with fish instead of meat chunks so it look more better in the water hope you see and read any who like this idea pleas like and leave a comment if can thanks.

Attachments

• floating-seaweed-nassau-bahamas-B5Y73F.jpg
    floating-seaweed-nassau-bahamas-B5Y73F.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Top Bottom