Parks Please check out my park, 70 hours I should've spent on my PhD haha

Hi Bullethead, what do you mean art credit? I spent a horrendous amount of time on that lego! Glad you liked it! Someone made the lego man statue I put in there, such a talented community!

Last edited:
Hi Bullethead, what do you mean art credit? I spent a horrendous amount of time on that lego! Glad you liked it! Someone made the lego man statue I put in there, such a talented community!

Right, that was enough time to get credit for an art class. You know, PhD student, you're in college, etc :)

Haha I see, well I am studying a PhD in Biomedical Sciences, maybe by creating statues and lego head bins I can gain anatomy credits instead :p

Haha I see, well I am studying a PhD in Biomedical Sciences, maybe by creating statues and lego head bins I can gain anatomy credits instead :p

Greetings from a fellow doctoral student! I should be spending much more time on my studies as well. [rolleyes][yesnod]

Can I join the 'this game is not helping me study' club?

Having said that, the lego looks really unique. It's almost like your making a statement to the game how it enhances our lives by reaching back upon our childhood of Lego structures and Mario fantasies... yeah, I'm an architecture student. Anyway, it does look really nice. I'm particularly impressed by your sculpting on the lego guy, browser and mario. That is honestly impressive!

Hi Dutcher, Yeah the game is way too addictive! Actually, the lego movie character, bowser and mario were all created by others and posted on the workshop, I agree they are super talented! The Lego was my own creation so pleased you liked it. Wow architecture has always been fascinating to me, hope that goes well for you!

Really impressive work. I really love all the details. One of the best parks I've seen so far, with Silvarret's Suzaku. [up]

I must confess too that as a freelance sometimes I end playing PC to avoid writing documents [haha]

PS: Nice nick! Are you going to do next a park about Monkey island?

@SilverArrow, Thanks a lot! The Monkey Island series was my favourite as a child and I definately plan to create a Guybrush and LeChuck themed ride in the future!

Top Bottom