Please don't laugh too much! LOL Exactly 5 years ago today, I made my first ever coaster and here it is!

LOL, wow 5 years ago today who would have thought where this game would take me! I had to share this video, it's actually been on my YouTube page since day 1 but I thought it would be fun to share this video with all of you who have never seen this before.

I laugh because at the time I thought this was so cool and yet it was sooo baaad! haha The queue line was hideous, the coaster station was even more hideous with no floor decorations, beams or anything... The ride was so funny to watch, the tunnels I terraformed with the lights on the sides, not bringing up the ground to the track, the lighting?! HAHAHA the list goes on... It just goes to show we all start somewhere right?

Planet Coaster has been a great journey for me, I never knew I'd meet so many great people and share so many great memories with!. It's been a great ride (pun intended) with this game and I will keep on going!

So anybody who gets frustrated at the game, just practice, practice, practice, and one day it will all fall together and you will have a blast as I have!

Thanks everyone, enjoy the video and I'd love to hear your comments on how bad this was as well!

Tommy
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hio253Gc9ng

Hi Tommy
It's always fun to go back 5 years to see your first park. It is true that you have progressed so much, by becoming a Master of the game, that this 1st Ride which is imperfect for you, must seem extraordinary for a new player! And even if it is imperfect, I like it because you feel the soul of a park with its decorations, its buildings, its atmosphere .... And I think that your current creations - if you allow me to say that, are extraordinary and very mastered; but by only presenting a ride, you take away some of the magic of the spectacle of a global park. That said, I remain a big fan of your creations, which are more and more amazing. Continue to amaze us, And make newcomers want to follow your example. For my part, I have temporarily stopped creating, because making a COMPLETE park (that's what i love !) is no longer possible!!!! Thank you for 5 years of enjoyment....

Hi Tommy
It's always fun to go back 5 years to see your first park. It is true that you have progressed so much, by becoming a Master of the game, that this 1st Ride which is imperfect for you, must seem extraordinary for a new player! And even if it is imperfect, I like it because you feel the soul of a park with its decorations, its buildings, its atmosphere .... And I think that your current creations - if you allow me to say that, are extraordinary and very mastered; but by only presenting a ride, you take away some of the magic of the spectacle of a global park. That said, I remain a big fan of your creations, which are more and more amazing. Continue to amaze us, And make newcomers want to follow your example. For my part, I have temporarily stopped creating, because making a COMPLETE park (that's what i love !) is no longer possible!!!! Thank you for 5 years of enjoyment....
gecaum, you have been there with me for so long and I enjoy reading all your comments. I appreciate you, I would love to voice chat with you someday if possible! Thank you for the years of encouraging comments you always wrote to me, I appreciate everything you have ever said!

gecaum, you have been there with me for so long and I enjoy reading all your comments. I appreciate you, I would love to voice chat with you someday if possible! Thank you for the years of encouraging comments you always wrote to me, I appreciate everything you have ever said!
Thanks Tommy , it' very kind from you ...😉 "voice chat with me " , that would be a pleasure....but i'm french , and my english is better writing , than speaking ...I So I succeed writing ( sometime with google help !!! ☹️) but i've lost most of my english words......so speaking would be difficult for me !!! Sorry . But glad to exchange a few words with you from time to time , in the forum or privately. Have a nice day ....in PC !

Last edited:
Top Bottom