Please Frontier, Listen to the players and you will have the most profitable game ever.

it's regrettable what happens with frontier, several doubtful decisions, I bought the Jurassic Evo 2 and you can see that they dedicated an absurd job there, the game was really beautiful, but the cell game mechanics make the game too casual , if they had put that team to work on the odyssey the return would be absurdly greater, whoever likes the spaceship game, whether they like it or not, is the same guys who buy all triple A star wars games all expensive, they should focus on that, take money from whoever there's money, star citizen himself already hit $400kk with a game all buggy but much more immersive, that's what's missing in ed, put stations with bigger windows and lower orbits, and the damn interior of the ships they should have announced right away when the people revolted, even if it took 5 years to do it, they should have announced that they would do it...

Deleted member 110222

D
...and the damn interior of the ships they should have announced right away when the people revolted, even if it took 5 years to do it, they should have announced that they would do it...
Yes, because this has worked so well to calm people down in regards to The Elder Scrolls 6, hasn't it?

Bethesda even gave a very clear reason as to why it hasn't arrived yet, in that case.

Announce ship interiors and you'll be adding fuel to an already out of control dumpster fire.

Also, this post gave me a stroke trying to read it. I'm not one to judge on spellings, seriously, and any errors on that front really don't bother me. That said, however, periods: They exist. Use them.

I can't wait for when ship interiors do get added to the game, if it happens. Because the reaction from the folks yelling for them is going to be like a dog catching a car it's been chasing after it parks, and then the dog having an existential meltdown about no longer knowing what to do with itself.

The absolute mess of "wait, what? That's it? This wasn't the end of the rainbow where all the gold and happiness was hiding?!" is going to be utterly hilarious.

ofc when the OP says listen to the players, they don't mean themselves. They mean the other players. the State of the Game players ;)
well, then maybe listen to the shareholders...have you bothered to take a look at FD's stock performance since the JWE launched? Try and follow me here, the players = $$$...income generated (or lack thereof) with new game releases makes shareholders happy or upset. If a company wants to make money, they sure as heck better listen to their players....he represents a sample of the paying customer base for FD....so, ya, nice try, but you come across as having no clue what you are talking about.

Oh, and FD didnt listen to the players of ED, before, during, or after the release of Odyssey, and sales were off target for that too...maybe YOU and FD need to listen to the paying players more.

Enjoy.

Deleted member 110222

D
I can't wait for when ship interiors do get added to the game, if it happens. Because the reaction from the folks yelling for them is going to be like a dog catching a car it's been chasing after it parks, and then the dog having an existential meltdown about no longer knowing what to do with itself.

The absolute mess of "wait, what? That's it? This wasn't the end of the rainbow where all the gold and happiness was hiding?!" is going to be utterly hilarious.
Pretty much. Give it five minutes and this place, along with relevant subreddits, will be awash with "Wait, so walking around in your ship really is just a walking simulator?"

Deleted member 110222

D
well, then maybe listen to the shareholders...have you bothered to take a look at FD's stock performance since the JWE launched? Try and follow me here, the players = $$$...income generated (or lack thereof) with new game releases makes shareholders happy or upset. If a company wants to make money, they sure as heck better listen to their players....he represents a sample of a the paying customer base for FD....so, ya, nice try, but you come across as having no clue what you are talkign about.

Oh, and FD didnt listen to the players of ED, before, during, or after the release of Odyssey, and sales were off target for that too...maybe YOU and FD need to listen to the paying players more.

Enjoy.
I am fairly certain that he, along with the rest of us here, are paying players.

What, are you paying some kind of secret subscription that we don't know about?

Pretty much. Give it five minutes and this place, along with relevant subreddits, will be awash with "Wait, so walking around in your ship really is just a walking simulator?"
"WHY IS THERE NO EMERGENT GAMEPLAY NOW THAT I HAVE HALLWAYS IN MY SHIP?" - The community, probably.

I am fairly certain that he, along with the rest of us here, are paying players.

What, are you paying some kind of secret subscription that we don't know about?
you can drop all the rhetorical non-sense you want friend, it wont make FD's stock go back up, nor will it make people like me buy the DLC, or sales of JWE go up.

Enjoy.

Deleted member 110222

D
you can drop all the rhetorical non-sense you want friend, it wont make FD's stock go back up.

Enjoy.
What rhetorical nonsense?

I am merely stating what Factabulous, myself, and you are: We bought a game once.

I ask again, what is it about you that makes you a paying player and me and Fact', not so?

Of course they can add them both - but they can't add them both NEXT, unless you're happy for to wait for 5 years for any significant new content.
The DLC has been in development for YEARS, while the base game was in maintenance mode...and now you want to tell the shareholders it will take 5 years to add more features to the bare bones, years in the making DLC...ok, go for it.

Top Bottom