Please give us more!!

Bunch of ideas, will only list a few.

• More gift shops. (We only have looney balloons, hats fantastic and just a momento)
  • Shops that are themed, I.e. Space Juice, or space patties. Western Hats, Pirate Hats, Wizard Hats
  • More Rides for different themes (all themes, western, fairy tale, sci-fi, pirate...)
  • More Mascots
  • New Shop: Pirate themed fruit stand (open market style)

After how long it's been since the last update, I can only assume that they are done releasing new content for PC1. I think it's best for us to now hope for PC2 announcement somewhere in the near future.

I'm no expert by any means but I strongly think the reason for the lack of updates is purely so they can bring the Console Edition up to date with the PC version. This'll mean from that point on, both platforms can be updated simultaneously. It wouldn't be wise to update the PC version...and then console some time later.

Last edited:
Bunch of ideas, will only list a few.

• More gift shops. (We only have looney balloons, hats fantastic and just a momento)
  • Shops that are themed, I.e. Space Juice, or space patties. Western Hats, Pirate Hats, Wizard Hats
  • More Rides for different themes (all themes, western, fairy tale, sci-fi, pirate...)
  • More Mascots
  • New Shop: Pirate themed fruit stand (open market style)
They specifically didn't theme the Shops so you can put them in your custom Theming. I think more people in this Forum would be annoyed if they got pre Themed Shops to plonk down. You can determine yourself what this Shop sells in the Settings. As for the Outside the whole Point is that you Theme that up yourself or use the Workshop. Same goes with Themed Rides. We had endless discussions about this in this Forum already, and it seems more people prefer the unthemed Rides over Themed Rides, since the former is more versatile than the latter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom