PLEASE have the option of turning money on in Sandbox mode

No, because it gives you a choice. Play sandbox like normal, with unlimited money and everything unlocked, or challenge yourself with limited funds and the need to research etc.

For that reason we need a scenario editor.

I will open this topic again, but it should probably be moved somewhere else but anyway.
We can now have money in sandbox - but!
How do you keep green numbers with big Zoos? I do earn a lot of money from entrance and gifts (around 50k). I do earn money from all shops (around 200-1500 per shop). I do get some money from selling animals (around 20k).
But now the problem - with bigger Zoos you have much more animals and staff members. I currently have around 180 staff members + 50 habitats. My expenses only for salary and food is 200+k.
Is there any way to keep green numbers in sandbox in bigger Zoos? I really don't want to underpay staff and give bad food to animals in a big Zoo. For me it makes sense in small Zoos or when you are starting.
Could the problem be in limited guests (1500) because of performance?

Can't you already turn off unlimited money in sandbox? Thought that was one of the things in the options menu

Is there any way to keep green numbers in sandbox in bigger Zoos? I really don't want to underpay staff and give bad food to animals in a big Zoo. For me it makes sense in small Zoos or when you are starting.
Could the problem be in limited guests (1500) because of performance?

I suspect you are right and it is the limited guests that are causing your money problems. In franchise I have no problem and am still comfortable making a profit with what sounds like a slightly smaller zoo than you but I have 8000 or so guests.

I suspect you are right and it is the limited guests that are causing your money problems. In franchise I have no problem and am still comfortable making a profit with what sounds like a slightly smaller zoo than you but I have 8000 or so guests.
8000 guests? I'm sorry if this is again way too of topic but how's your FPS count? I have pretty good PC and I start to have problems at 2000 guests.

Top Bottom