Please, Please, Please. Buff CQC Experience and Credits.

It does. It may have nothing to do with you, but that's a different story.

Some may say PvP, Open Mode should be removed from the game because it has nothing to do with them... or mining... or exploration etc.

The question is what exactly you want to remove? It's not intrusive, you access it only when you want to.
Because it shows up on the game stats, and as you state you only access it when you want to. No problem with it being on the launcher menu. But as stated it has no affect on the game and as such should not be displayed on the stats in game.
This is What I mean.
BHzkSdy.jpg

Last edited:
Being a realist here, though I'd love to see CQC integrated into the main game and shown some much needed love, I honestly can't see it happening.

It's been over 4 years since it launched and they've done very little with it in that time. I thought Beyond may have addressed CQC on some level, but alas not. I think it's a catch 22, very few people play so FD won't invest time / effort in developing it and because it's separate from the main game and underdeveloped, very few play it.

Considering where we are with ED in dev terms, we have a skeleton crew developing the small updates, with the majority of devs working on 2020 next era I just can't see FD devoting any time / effort on CQC....which is a shame, but there is so much in ED that needs work, developing, fixing. They could have had Beyond running for 3 years and probably wouldn't have got through all of the issues.

Because it shows up on the game stats, and as you state you only access it when you want to. No problem with it being on the launcher menu. But as stated it has no affect on the game and as such should not be displayed on the stats in game.

It only means you are not a galactic sport celebrity. I can see you fight for Zachary Hudson https://inara.cz/cmdr/2489 He wouldn't recruit you normally as he prefers CQC stars. You surely was not his first choice. https://elite-dangerous.fandom.com/wiki/Zachary_Hudson

Here is mine, I display it proudly...

iXbhEir.jpg

I used to fight for Hudson. Not anymore.

Aye.. CQC needs some love, it's not on the list of priorities for FDevs. But we enjoy what we've got.

Last edited:
It only means you are not a galactic sport celebrity. I can see you fight for Zachary Hudson https://inara.cz/cmdr/2489

Aye.. CQC needs some love, it's not on the list of priorities for FDevs. But we enjoy what we've got.
Correct on Hudson, got to get those frags :)....
As for CQC needing some love...I agree 100% if FDev could incorporate it in to the game... then I would be all for it, but in the current state,,, I have to pass!

Get rid of multicrew then.
I'm not a fan of MC and I don't think it should pay anything to the MC member other than experience. If the ship is destroyed, the crew doesn't spend a dime to restore it. However at least MC is in Elite Dangerous.

In the grand scheme, it's meaningless, but it seems the developers wanted it integrated into the game more than it is, and just abandoned it basically.

I could see needing to enter one of those civilian ships/POIs in the game to engage in CQC much like we do with a CZ.

Top Bottom