please remove cqc icon from right panel.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I like to end my games.
I know Elite from 1984.
Game goal is same to reach elite rank.
So, this time, my goal is reach Elte rank in all 3 (when I bought the game) / 4 (now) categories.
If I cannot end one, why I must continue to play, it?

.................................:D

If i can find game then you too. I saw many ppl, who join in the lobby, sit 30 seconds and quit. I suppose you that kind of gamers who dont like to wait. 0% at cqc? Fail

nah not fail im just not a pvp person myself but alotta people that will probably be in cqc are the "MATCH NAO!!!!!!!"* waits 10 seconds and quits repeats in next lobby* type guys

0% at cqc? Fail
0% at CQC is usually intentional and is a sign of successfully ignoring a part of the game you don't like. More of a victory. 1% at CQC is a fail. It means you lost your resolve not to play it and decided to fix the eyesore and gave up easily.

I like to end my games.
I know Elite from 1984.
Game goal is same to reach elite rank.
So, this time, my goal is reach Elte rank in all 3 (when I bought the game) / 4 (now) categories.
If I cannot end one, why I must continue to play, it?

0% at CQC is usually intentional and is a sign of successfully ignoring a part of the game you don't like. More of a victory. 1% at CQC is a fail. It means you lost your resolve not to play it and decided to fix the eyesore and gave up easily.

I will change it for you : 0% at CQC is usually intentional and is a sign of successfully ignoring a part of the game you suck.

If i can find game then you too. I saw many ppl, who join in the lobby, sit 30 seconds and quit. I suppose you that kind of gamers who dont like to wait. 0% at cqc? Fail

nah not fail im just not a pvp person myself but alotta people that will probably be in cqc are the "MATCH NAO!!!!!!!"* waits 10 seconds and quits repeats in next lobby* type guys

I do not know what person do you think I am but If I have elite in trader and combat do you really think I go in a lobby wait 1-10 secs and then exit?:)
I wrote different times that I spent a lot of half/hours to wait before go with a reasonable quit.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I'd appreciate an option to hide the stat as well. Some of you attacking the OP here are just as ridiculous as you're making him/her out to be. Not exactly examples of calm and upstanding forum goers. You all talk about "this argument again" like it isn't valid. Obviously people are bringing it up repeatedly therefore perhaps it deserves some attention. Some want it, fine. Some don't. Make it an option.

Either way, I never liked that they added the stat in either. Not because it "hurt my ego" and sits at 0%, but because I don't care for the stat and it wasn't there to begin with. It doesn't have anything to do with the core game either. Therefore, I'd appreciate an option to hide it. That way I can have my way and you can have yours. However, I would never quit a game over this.

That's another side point. Don't happily wave goodbye when others say they might quit the game then turn around and wish more people played the game. That's illogical.

Thank a lot for all the honests and not aggressive opinions.
I quoted you but is for all you have done the same thing.

Last edited:
That's another side point. Don't happily wave goodbye when others say they might quit the game then turn around and wish more people played the game. That's illogical.

Also because the ED players are not casual players. They are not a lot. And on Xbox are even less.
When you loose a player you loose power to contract with future update of the game.
If you will remain a few number do you think frontier will continue to support the game?

However, I said my opinion.
I would like start exploration but with new features of next release I think is better wait.
With new update I will choose if continue to play (I doubt for the cqc icon) or quit the game.

Bye and peace.

You're REALLY going to quit the game because there's a CQC icon there?
How explained a lot of posts ago :), my goal is to elite the game.
Not speedrunning but with the time will be necessary. I do not hurry.
I already done (I have the game from the preview) elite in trade and combat. Now I would like start with exploration.
Then, engineers, buy all ships, engs them, etc.
BUT and repeat BUT it is impossible to end because there is an external part of the game that I cannot play when and how I want to raise the rank, why spent all the hours needed to go to elite in exploration, engs, etc?
I will quit before and stop.:)

I will change it for you : 0% at CQC is usually intentional and is a sign of successfully ignoring a part of the game you suck.
I must have hurt your feelings somehow. Dear me. Well, if you want to dance, I'm at Mavis' Bingo Palace. Bring a vulture, come test your theory. Cashback, like on the forums.

Last edited:
I'd appreciate an option to hide the stat as well. Some of you attacking the OP here are just as ridiculous as you're making him/her out to be. Not exactly examples of calm and upstanding forum goers. You all talk about "this argument again" like it isn't valid. Obviously people are bringing it up repeatedly therefore perhaps it deserves some attention. Some want it, fine. Some don't. Make it an option.

Either way, I never liked that they added the stat in either. Not because it "hurt my ego" and sits at 0%, but because I don't care for the stat and it wasn't there to begin with. It doesn't have anything to do with the core game either. Therefore, I'd appreciate an option to hide it. That way I can have my way and you can have yours. However, I would never quit a game over this.

Galaxy, revolves around Sag* A not you, etc.

If you don't want it, it literally has exactly 0 impact on you. People make threads about game mechanics and changes that would benefit the game, or at the very least change it in some way they think will.

You don't do CQC, but you could. If you just choose not to, then it's not much different than the other stats on the side panel. If you don't plan on trading at a lot of stations, or mining, or owning a lot of ships at once, should they remove those achievements too?

You don't do CQC, but you could. If you just choose not to, then it's not much different than the other stats on the side panel. If you don't plan on trading at a lot of stations, or mining, or owning a lot of ships at once, should they remove those achievements too?

Really you want make confrontation from cqc and original game?
In every moment, if I open the game and start to trade: I TRADE.
In every moment, if I open the game and start to combat: I COMBAT.
In every moment, if I open the game and start to explore: I EXPLORE.
In every moment, if I open cqc and start to play: IN THE 90% DO NOTHING BECAUSE NOONE PLAY.

Maybe you do not understand that we would like play at cqc but like the others parts of the game: when we like to do it.
Elite is freedom, you can start to trade and end like bountykiller or never shot a bullet in 100 hours of game. You can play alone or do a wing, etc, you can play it like you want, when you want.
In CQC, instead, you need people, you must organize matches, etc, otherwise you cannot play.

I'm sorry but this is the cruel reality :(

Last edited:
Really you want make confrontation from cqc and original game?
In every moment, if I open the game and start to trade: I TRADE.
In every moment, if I open the game and start to combat: I COMBAT.
In every moment, if I open the game and start to explore: I EXPLORE.
In every moment, if I open cqc and start to play: IN THE 90% DO NOTHING BECAUSE NOONE PLAY.

Maybe you do not understand that we would like play at cqc but like the others parts of the game: when we like to do it.
Elite is freedom, you can start to trade and end like bountykiller or never shot a bullet in 100 hours of game. You can play alone or do a wing, etc, you can play it like you want, when you want.
In CQC, instead, you need people, you must organize matches, etc, otherwise you cannot play.

I'm sorry but this is the cruel reality :(

The "cruel reality" is that this is a lot of overly dramatic self-victimization over a single stat that you simply do not choose to raise. The "cruel reality" is that you're desperately trying to oversell the complication in getting a CQC match. The "cruel reality" is that you think what you deem the acceptable way to play the game is the way that should be reflected, with no regard to the other players who choose to make effort towards actually playing CQC.

The "cruel reality" is having that stat on your panel does not have any affect on your game. You keep claiming it's impossible, but people play CQC, which pretty much proves that entirely untrue.

I really don't know why you're so averse to "organising" a few people to play the game. you'd rather quit it altogether than just spend two minutes getting a post up or joining a facebook group. That baffles me.

I really don't know why you're so averse to "organising" a few people to play the game. you'd rather quit it altogether than just spend two minutes getting a post up or joining a facebook group. That baffles me.

Some people are much more concerned with getting their way. And dramatic claims such as that are great for proving your point*.

Last edited:
Ok, I don't want to offend anyone. But you have the time to create a thread to complain about the icon. But you have no time to find CQC matches or organize them... Maybe the problem is here...
I play CQC almost every day, I'm Lvl 49. i know other players that are almost prestige 5. So it's possible to get Elite in CQC...

Cheers Cmdrs.

Ok, I don't want to offend anyone. But you have the time to create a thread to complain about the icon. But you have no time to find CQC matches or organize them... Maybe the problem is here...
I play CQC almost every day, I'm Lvl 49. i know other players that are almost prestige 5. So it's possible to get Elite in CQC...

Cheers Cmdrs.

Ya on consoles? You part of the CQC group?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom