please remove cqc icon from right panel.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The group owner organizes CQC event every Saturday at 1pm EST time. But apart from That, I never saw anyone organizing games in this group. Add me if you want, i'll try to send you an invite when i Play. Or at least you will be able to join me. And always the CQC thuesday with PBSF, best moment to play! o7

How can CQC be dead if someone managed to recently reach CQC Elite (validated, GT = Egon Duval)

And I recently made Champion rank, so I would say that CQC isn't entirely dead

Last edited:
I'll stick this in here too in case anyone in the know will want to answer/elaborate:

Will cross play be coming to cqc, as this would undoubtedly help reduce waiting times?

Disclaimer: i've still not tried cqc. Sorry

Last edited:
How can CQC be dead if someone managed to recently reach CQC Elite (validated, GT = Egon Duval)

And I recently made Champion rank, so I would say that CQC isn't entirely dead

Is this PC or console?

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I'll stick this in here too in case anyone in the know will want to answer/elaborate:

Will cross play be coming to cqc, as this would undoubtedly help reduce waiting times?

Disclaimer: i've still not tried cqc. Sorry

They could allow private matches, preferably ones that award XP.

Ok, I don't want to offend anyone. But you have the time to create a thread to complain about the icon. But you have no time to find CQC matches or organize them... Maybe the problem is here...
I play CQC almost every day, I'm Lvl 49. i know other players that are almost prestige 5. So it's possible to get Elite in CQC...

Cheers Cmdrs.
I have the pc at work so I cannot check/write topics on forums at home.
For the same reason, I cannot know in advance when I could play.
However is the same.
Bye, I will return when I will have more time to organize matches to cqc.
Thanks to all for the replies......

Last edited:
You know, instead of ALL the responses you put up here... you could have spent half the time organising CQC matches...

Sometimes I post when I don't have access to my Xbox, so not necessarily.

Not that I don't think that there was effort being made to do so anyhow. I know for a fact that matches are organized, but they fall on Tuesday and Saturday - the days my friends and I get together to do D&D.

Cliffs of thread: OP has a serious case of OCD and is making a mountain out of a mole hill. Who cares OP? That number being at zero doesn't change anything. It doesn't effect the way you play the game, it doesn't prevent you from doing anything, etc. The only "bug" is the one in your head that nags at you cause you can't 100% every part of the game.

Not that I don't think that there was effort being made to do so anyhow. I know for a fact that matches are organized, but they fall on Tuesday and Saturday - the days my friends and I get together to do D&D.

Rep just for regularly getting a game of DnD, not many of us do anymore. My group meets up every Sunday. Good times :)

I know dude, but nothing stopping folks (as we did when we started CQCT) from saying "Right I'll be online tonight at xxxxx time for some CQC. see you there"

Thursdays is my night for Pathfinder. I got my first animal companion today... it was a choice between a camel, a badger, or a wolf...

I know dude, but nothing stopping folks (as we did when we started CQCT) from saying "Right I'll be online tonight at xxxxx time for some CQC. see you there"

Thursdays is my night for Pathfinder. I got my first animal companion today... it was a choice between a camel, a badger, or a wolf...

I prefer Pathfinder, but the group I run all had the books for 5E, so we went with that.

What would help CQC matchmaking is if there was a counter on the login screen that showed how many people were playing, or waiting for matches. Plus tracking how many are in which lobby type in the CQC menu couldn't hurt.

I'm Elite in combat and trade rank. Now, I would like start for the exploration adventure.
What I cannot understood is why the cqc rank icon is in the right panel of all my ships.

It's very terrible look at my icons in the right panel and have that 0% for cqc.
And it will remain 0% forever.

I have tried different days to play cqc but never and I repeat NEVER, I have found a game to try the game.
So, why I must have a 0% icon in my tight panel if I cannot never try to raise it?

Then, there is no link from the main game and the cqc game. You access from a different menu.

It would be possible, at least, make a poll and vote for have or not have the icon?
Thx in advance.

Perhaps just an option to hide it?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom