Please translate Planet Coaster Building Pieces into Planet Zoo

Hey there,

first of, I really don't know how much work would go into my idea. I think it's not that much, as we have the 3D Models already. However, I don't know of how much additional programming is needed.

I love building in Planet Zoo. And when I watch Planet Coaster Videos or Screenshots I'm so jealous of all the building pieces :D I'm not talking about coasters and such, but a lot others would be a perfect addition for zoo. For example this roof with the chinese dragon you can find in the screenshot collection on the Planet Coaster Steam Page.

I've also seen some really cool coastal-like pieces. Forgive me if I can't name the themes, but I never had DLCs for Planco ^^ I'm really thinking about buying them all, even if I don't like theme parks, just to build. But I'd love them a lot more in Zoo.

Of course I'm not wishing for them to be free. That would be greedy. I'd really be happy to pay 50 € or something like that for all the Planco-Building pieces (including DLCs) that are neutral enough to have them in a Zoo. So no Ghost Buster Posters, but different kind of brick walls. No disco pictures, but nice roofs and such.

I'm sure there aren't many people who are insane enough to share my wish. However, I just wanted to voice it. Maybe some players would enjoy more to build as well.

As much as I'd like to see this, funnily enough a lot of people have previously suggested the exact opposite! (Planet Zoo pieces in Planet Coaster) Sadly though, if my terrible memory serves me correctly, Frontier have stated they have no plans on it, so I assume it's the same case here. Some nice ideas though! :)

As much as I'd like to see this, funnily enough a lot of people have previously suggested the exact opposite! (Planet Zoo pieces in Planet Coaster) Sadly though, if my terrible memory serves me correctly, Frontier have stated they have no plans on it, so I assume it's the same case here. Some nice ideas though! :)
Meh. That's sad. We could use some "new" pieces to play in the current situation. I hope they'll change their mind.

Yeah probably never happen. I too remember someone asking for PZ stuff for Planco. Truthfully I own Planco with all dlc and I’d say planet zoo seems just as good building wise it’s been awhile since I’ve played Planco but I can’t really say anything stands out to me to the point of transferring. I think we’ll continue to get more stuff for planet zoo building wise.

Top Bottom