Pls give us the example scenes

In the User's Guide you offered us to download some different excample scenes. But the download link unfortunately doesn't work.
I really would be happy to get these excamples, because I begin to despair of Blender [wacky]., even there're are many really nice guys who try to help me! (Thx for it!). ;)

In the User's Guide you offered us to download some different excample scenes. But the download link unfortunately doesn't work.
I really would be happy to get these excamples, because I begin to despair of Blender [wacky]., even there're are many really nice guys who try to help me! (Thx for it!). ;)

There is no download link. It says "coming soon".....

There's a note to a "Link" in the German version.

Link.jpg

And doesn't matter if there's already a link or not. What I wanted is to mention that I really need these excample scenes. ;)

Agreed that I hope it won't be long before they're added, though. We could learn a lot looking at the example scenes.

especially if they would do it with all the material and textures so we can use these in our projects.
It may help there stock to.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I've asked Frontier about the status of the example scenes. They are working on getting them together but they can't give an exact date just yet.

Thank you all for your patience. :)

I've asked Frontier about the status of the example scenes. They are working on getting them together but they can't give an exact date just yet.

Thank you all for your patience. :)

Im sorry how complicated is it for them to explain there workflow that they all use on a daily basis , and have been doing so for the last 5 years at least.

Im sorry how complicated is it for them to explain there workflow that they all use on a daily basis , and have been doing so for the last 5 years at least.
[my opinion throughout]

The Thememaker's Toolkit isn't their workflow, it's a striped-down version that they set up for us. Also I'm pretty sure the people doing this work are a small fraction of Frontier's employees. And has PlanCo really been in development for five years?

That having been said, Joël's response was three workdays ago, at which point BrettC's response was five workdays prior to that, which was when the example scenes were already over a week late (they were announced to come out same time as the toolkit). Are they really planning on providing these, or are they hoping if they wait long enough we'll give up and go away? [weird]

[my opinion throughout]

The Thememaker's Toolkit isn't their workflow, it's a striped-down version that they set up for us. Also I'm pretty sure the people doing this work are a small fraction of Frontier's employees. And has PlanCo really been in development for five years?

That having been said, Joël's response was three workdays ago, at which point BrettC's response was five workdays prior to that, which was when the example scenes were already over a week late (they were announced to come out same time as the toolkit). Are they really planning on providing these, or are they hoping if we wait long enough we'll give up and go away? [weird]

of course not.

It's just slightly delayed.

Top Bottom