Plushies

So i messaged the planet cpaster facebook page and well was told by nora the mechanic to suggest it on here.

I would love to see plushies brought out of the park mascots like gulpee and comsic cow and cheif beef and all the rest i would certainly buy gulpee and cosmic cow and sit them on my desk while playing planet coaster

So i messaged the planet cpaster facebook page and well was told by nora the mechanic to suggest it on here.

I would love to see plushies brought out of the park mascots like gulpee and comsic cow and cheif beef and all the rest of soft big plush I would certainly buy gulpee and cosmic cow and sit them on my desk while playing planet coaster
Hi Gulpee Same Here, I have searched many areas of plush lovers on FB and Insta and reached somewhere, They were providing cheap plush I will let you know when I will get them. Fingers Crossed xD ;);)
In-case You want to experience them before my delivery of plush then let me know. I can suggest to you. Just reply what you want and I will be at your help.

Top Bottom