Parks Port Aventura World

Port Aventura World!

Recreación del mítico parque de atracciones Port Aventura World. Empezando desde la entrada y Mediterránia.
Próximamente seguiré avanzando hacia Far West.

Atracciones: Furius Baco y Estació del Nord (recorrido imcompleto)
Espectáculo de agua y pirotecnia.

La edificación de la atracción Furius Baco, la he cogido de "Dralias", pero haciendo unas cuantas modificaciones a mi gusto.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822319580

Espero que lo disfrutéis tanto como yo en la recreación.

Workshop:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1188883012

Y6vNhAo.jpg

MP1SPKI.jpg

BiLZEno.jpg

Xq9Dlpq.jpg

Rl89zx9.jpg

oj79SsP.jpg

AYm36h2.jpg

KgfMz2Y.jpg

rEdsqk2.jpg

Hfvcu9B.jpg

ZrxwW7B.jpg

39NAHOn.jpg

OciYHbl.jpg

tFZFRaw.jpg

Grand Canyon Rapids

Bueno después de casi un par de semanas ampliamos hasta el Grand Canyon Rapids.

AfrvojV.png

p3OGeor.png

YxYTcJ7.png

KLmJANf.jpg

jTaIsmd.png

C5iAQNj.png

z3rkoyx.png

Espero que os guste.

Small extension with the attractions of Wild Buffalo and Buffalo Rodeo.

-------

Pequeña ampliación con las atracciones de Wild Buffalo y Buffalo Rodeo.

pkmLEHT.png

We extended the area of Far West to the river.
I added Jeremia's Food restaurant with their picnic, refreshment stand and service building.
I have updated the Workshop so you can enjoy it.
a greeting
----------------
Ampliamos la zona de Far West hasta llegar al rio.
He añadido el restaurantre Jeremia's Food junto con su picnic, puesto de refrescos y edificio de servicios.
He actualizado el Workshop para que lo disfruteis.
Un saludo.

lyHalu4.jpg

TaZqIhb.jpg

TiBOgN9.jpg

Esta guapo

Nice! Are you using photos to recreate those buildings?

-------------------

Mola tio, usas fotos o solo tus recuerdos para hacerlo?
Un saludo

Thanks!
Well, a bit of everything, but especially Google Maps, is not the most current but it helps.

---------------------------
Gracias!
Pues un poco de todo, pero sobre todo Google Maps, no es lo más actual pero me sirve.

Me encanta, muy trabajado.

Port Aventura World es uno de mis parques favoritos. Y te está quedando precioso. Una recreacion al detalle de este fabuloso parque. Mis felicitaciones.

Great, Well when I'm getting here I'll look at it, but before I'll try to do it myself, if I do not get it I'll shoot workshop.
Thank you very much for the offer.

---------------------

Genial, Pues cuando este llegando me lo mirare, pero antes intentare hacerlo yo, si no me sale tirare de workshop.
Muchas gracias por el ofrecimiento.

Hello everyone,
After a long time without uploading anything today I have expanded the park a bit more, a little, but I have not had much more time for more.
We started by the bridge that crosses the river, just after we have the restaurants "The Iron Horse" and "Emma's House".
-------------------------
Buenas a todos,
Después de mucho tiempo sin subir nada hoy he ampliado un poco mas el parque, poquito, pero no he tenido mucho mas tiempo para mas.
Empezamos por el puente que cruza el río, justo después tenemos los restaurantes "The Iron Horse" y "Emma's House".

5Yr8Eph.jpg

v8MvR4C.jpg

The first inside the building there are several food and drink stands, but in "Emma's house" it is all decoration.
He also has his departure for Personal
------------------------
El primero dentro del edificio hay varios puestos de comida y bebida, pero en el "Emma's house" es todo decoración.
También tiene su salida para Personal

bFnifRU.jpg

and on the other side the "Silver River Flume" attraction, known as the "tronquitos".
-------------------------
y al otro lado la atracción "Silver River Flume", conocido como los "tronquitos".

EuxImZs.jpg

pKmLkey.jpg

hnlh0ou.jpg

I3DwKXK.jpg

cgNNoql.jpg

IvnDqge.jpg

rONnePN.jpg

PeKJ6wL.jpg

This building took a while to build since I did not have many photos and it has cost a bit, but I have it there.
----------------------
Este edificio he tardado un poco en construirlo puesto no disponía de muchas fotos y ha costado un poco, pero ahí lo tengo.

Uploaded to the Workshop so you can enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed building it. Thank you!
----------------------------
Subido al Workshop para que lo disfrutéis tanto como yo lo he disfrutado construyéndolo. Gracias!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1188883012

Last edited:
Very nice work! I'll have to give this a look on Workshop!

Talking about not having many photos to work from, I recently noticed Google Earth no longer has Panormio, which I relied on a lot. Very disappointing as I'm needing some pics of a park myself ;)

Uploaded to the Workshop so you can enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed building it. Thank you!

Thanks for sharing. That's a beautiful park! And I'm very flattered that you think my schooner looks good enough to be part of it :).

I did notice a couple of minor issues you might want to tweak.

1. Next to the Cal Caramel building, the upper floor of the building crosses the path to separate the entrance area from main park area. On the park side of this upper story "bridge", there's no floor for the balcony railing and planters. They're just hanging in the air.

2. On the Furius Baco coaster, the seats on the left side go right through a tree shortly after leaving the launch. Very fun coaster, though.

Anyway, I really enjoyed my tour. Thanks for making this!

Hi Bullethead,
I'm sorry for my English, it's very loose.

Already modify the floor that was missing, thanks for the info. looking if some building was missing something I realized that some disappeared the floor or the roof, that weird. I'll fix them.

Thanks for visiting my park and what you liked!

And many thanks for letting me put your boat

Last edited:
Hello, People!
after a long time I have put forward the park. I've been lost a lot of time in other games and other things, but on vacation I got hooked and I've been moving forward, little truth but something is something.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hola Gentes! después de mucho tiempo me he puesto avanzar el parque. He estado mucho tiempo perdido en otros juegos y en otras cosas, pero en vacaciones me enganche y he ido avanzando, poco la verdad pero algo es algo.

First the area of recreational and video games, the interior I have not done anything alone is the facade.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Primero la zona de las recreativas y videojuegos, el interior no he echo nada solo es la fachada.

0bbKJSH.jpg

oWLPXx9.jpg

Next with the Saloon! here inside if I have decorated it with picnic tables so that they can enter and eat while watching the cowboy show!
----------------------------------------------------------------
A continuación con el Saloon! aquí en su interior si lo he decorado con mesas de picnic para que entren y puedan comer mientras ven el espectáculo vaquero!

zoqZPHG.jpg

pXFeUvE.jpg

dacI7gY.jpg

On the other side of the street the buildings for sale and old photograph.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
En el otro lado de la calle los edificios de venta y fotografía antigua.

EviBwpX.jpg

Next to the Saloon we have the firing cabin to take some shots like they did a real Cowboy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Al lado del Saloon tenemos la cabina de tiro para echar unos tiros como hacían un CowBoy de verdad.

dj1eQoK.jpg

VXFMjxr.jpg

And finally the train station of Penitence next to its source.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Y por ultimo la estación de tren de Penitence junto a su fuente.

N0mmQSK.jpg

The truth is that I have not finished finishing all the area well, I'm missing some decorative touches and the maintenance building for the trains, but I wanted to show you things this week and not extend it anymore.
I hope you like it and see you soon !!
-----------------------------------------------------------
La verdad no he terminado de rematar todo bien la zona, me faltan retoques decorativos y el edificio de mantenimiento de los trenes, pero quería enseñaros cosas esta semana y no alargar mas.
Espero que os guste y nos vemos pronto!!

Attachments

• 0bbKJSH.jpg
    0bbKJSH.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 108
  • oWLPXx9.jpg
    oWLPXx9.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 110
  • zoqZPHG.jpg
    zoqZPHG.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 112
  • pXFeUvE.jpg
    pXFeUvE.jpg