Parks PortAventura

Hello everyone, this is my new proyect, I will recreate the park located in Spain called PortAventura in Planet Coaster. With the passage of the days, I will go putting photos of the development of the park. Recreation I started with shambhala and dragon khan. I hope you like it.

WhVPeBh.jpg

A new update today. I did the China square, the entrance and the coaster station of Dragon Khan and the great wall of china. Finally the splash of shambhala.

kqC8yJE.jpg

RN5CUar.jpg

s3Pu1mi.jpg

I do not use anything special to take photos, only the graphics in ultra.
Probably, i upload the Dragon Khan, Shambhala and the thematization.

I bring more pics. In the first photo, we can see the China square, with the entrance to the great imperial theater down to the left, the queue zone of Dragon Khan and the express entrance.
In the second photo, is the same square but from the opposite perspective, where we can see Hurakan Condor.
These days I'm doing the Mexican area with "El Diablo" and once "Silver River Flume" since one depends on the other. I leave a small advance of the area of Mexico, the entrance to the restaurant "La Cantina"

QmWG5NK.jpg

PwbZgj8.jpg

BnzlG6L.jpg

muchas gracias cuando vi que estabas calcando el port aventura y la manera que lo haces dije que genio jeje. sique asi.!!!!!!!![guay]

Today the poster of "The Devil" is modified, also the entrance gate is made to China, it is built The tail area and the entrance of Hurakan Condor and installs and thematizes "The Feathered Octopus" "La serpiente emplumada"

Change of the sign of "El Diablo"
uPZhhq3.jpg

Gateway to China
1dB0oYz.jpg

Entrance to Hurakán Condor
NMJVY3g.jpg

Queue area of the "El Secreto de los Mayas" and Hurakan Condor queue building
7fg9gse.jpg

Progress on the Silver River Flume fences as they are set in reality
FzWrJH3.jpg

"La Serpiente emplumada" is installed and thematized
cED9BcF.jpg

Just WOW.

It's been a while since I last went to Port Aventura, maybe 6 years, but from what I remember, you really are giving a lot of detail and it totally looks like the original!

Good job!

It advances in the area of "The Hacienda" realizing "TAXCO" with its salamander included. Above you can see the photo of the recreation and below the reality. Also the exterior of the restaurant "La Cantina" is realized and the second port is built that we are if we go from Far West to Mexico.

Recreation vs Real
xoItBtT.jpg

La Cantina
kfjp4wb.jpg

Gateway to Mexico
WdV1iZs.jpg

PA Overview
mxBiqYH.jpg

The zone of Mexico is finished (in absence of the "Temple of the Fire"). It concludes "The Hacienda" and the surrounding area. In addition, street lamps, advertising posters and signs indicating directions are added.
Finally, the "La Cantina" is moved further behind to provide more space for the temple of fire and this way the part of the entrance is modified, leaving it more similar to the real one. Also the stage that is next to the Cantina is built.

Area of "La Hacienda"
iKi3e81.jpg

Vial of Mexico
jYa0RUm.jpg

La Cantina and the stage
M1aZ1j9.jpg

China Streetlights
ciIjZnC.jpg

China address books
S2v6wSa.jpg

Express and other posters in the Dragon Khan area
FBfBJ6U.jpg

Last edited:
The Far West begins with the recreation of Stampida and Tomahawk. Of this last coaster has already been made the station and the queue zone. In addition is realized the area where is "Vultrix", the cemetery and "Horror in Penitence".

General view
j0Tq9v5.jpg

Vultrix and cementery
7YFII43.jpg

Vultrix
yT4lWyH.jpg

Cementery
moymmK6.jpg

Tomahawk
ToDgymW.jpg

Horror in penitence
ssLtwtB.jpg

PortAventura has 5 themed areas. China, Mexico, Far West, Mediterranean and Polynesia. I already did half of China, the zone of Mexico already is realized and now I am realizing the Far West.

The far west has two main wooden coasters called Stampida, divided into blue and red. There is also a smaller wooden coaster for children called Tomahawk.

Then I leave you photos of what has been done so far compared to the real park.

Far West area with "Penitence School" on the left and "Blacksmith's Labyrinth" on the right
KBUGUay.jpg

The cemetery area, also located in Far West
Jy6Gd44.jpg

Horror in penitence
63W8ZNa.jpg

On ride view of "Silver River Flume". The real image is autumn, with trees with few leaves
jCDJUvK.jpg

La Hacienda, the area that links Mexico with Far west
W8tfbEf.jpg

A vial from Mexico
QPoLUg5.jpg

Hurakan Condor entrance
oG6R5cV.jpg

"El Diablo" entrance
NbAGoRU.jpg

The entry to China from Mexico
LWhLAcG.jpg

China Square with views of Shambhala and Dragon Khan