Parks PortAventura

i love tracking this park, but just curious why its in this forum category and not the "parks" category???

New update loaded with news.
Construction of a wooden coaster called Stampida that is divided into two colors blue and red whose travel is realized practically in the same time.
Progress is made in Far West with the construction of the main square of this area where various buildings are located with games, the carousel and the entrance to Stampida. I have recreated the games in as much detail as possible simulating the soccer goal, baskets ...
In addition, a part of the main street and the partial installation of the show Fort Frenzee is realized. It is worth noting the construction of "The Old Steak House" and the terraces that are located next to this building.

General view of PortAventura
jwpUxF2.jpg

Far West
tEagIcO.jpg

Buildings within the square of the Far West
I8fjmHF.jpg

Games
zpVTQtC.jpg

KYy3UpO.jpg

QKm8QrZ.jpg

Entrance to Stampida
YcTu0vm.jpg

The Old Steak House
j10w6gP.jpg

Terrace next to The Old Steak House
yMzlrKB.jpg

Stampida
QTg6Q2j.jpg

Let's go with a great update. It recreates the queue area of Stampida and the exit zone of the wooden coaster.
The entrance area consists of a common path for both colors until there is a point where the visitor has to choose a color, red or blue, a point there, the paths separate until reaching the coaster station.

General view
243Hhxc.jpg

Entrance to Stampida
5DtGoig.jpg

Common path
r2GYGke.jpg

MNngiFh.jpg

The guest has to choose a color
S9mtHff.jpg

Red or blue
Clsm3KU.jpg

Red or blue
nuMHF7F.jpg

Sight from queue
lcvET1n.jpg

Coaster station
vo8KYtS.jpg

JMGwKtk.jpg

Exit from the coaster
u05LJh2.jpg

SlrJHDM.jpg

xfA8y0w.jpg

o9qlRug.jpg

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Nice recreation of PortAventura! I especially like the wooden duelling coasters and the scenery around them.

I have moved this thread to Community Creations > Parks and Saved Games.

Last edited:
Love all of the screens for this...looking forward to the release of the park. Keep up the amazing work, I can not wait to download this, wish I could build like this. Awesome

Let's go with a great update. The Fort Frenzee show is completed by performing the steps and the surroundings of the stage. In addition the station of the transport train (Penitence Station) is completed and "Photo Wanted" is installed to take out some self-portraits, the Saloon is built and the buildings that are opposite the same one including the Photo Self Service where the visitor climbs by stairs and you can make a photo hanged.

General view

dc9fB6y.jpg

Penitence Station, Saloon and shooting gallery

HFkFo2o.jpg

Saloon

kuBJ4BD.jpg

Entrance to Fort Frenzee

1IuPhyB.jpg

Stage stands

8uUJq3n.jpg

Wso1Csg.jpg

Shooting gallery

wzM62Xk.jpg

Main Street of Far West

bA359wQ.jpg

Photo Self Service

2BuVCTi.jpg

Yogurtería

6ky9FUi.jpg

Penitence Station

WwwJsmh.jpg

bwdhY56.jpg

General view

LWqLdRa.jpg

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Nice work on this western town! It looks like a fun place to have in a theme park and you've put a lot of detail in it!

This week I have not progress so I made a video of the Far West area in PortAventura. You can see the builings and Stampida

[video=youtube;DBsxh5BpD5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBsxh5BpD5E[/video]

Last edited:
PortAventura is probably my most favourite park in the world, this has made my day. @Alfatm, you are doing a fantastic job with such an accurate recreation of this amazing park. I will certainly be following this project until completion, good luck! [happy]

This week I have not been able to make much progress, I hope that from tomorrow and can advance in the construction. I leave you with some new comparative images of recreation vs reality.

Penitence Station and Photo wanted

XMZ20MO.jpg

Saloon

NSa3VFS.jpg

Fort Frenzee

s1nqmxT.jpg

Terrace area and 4th de July's shop

WvCNNMy.jpg

Chilly Willy's with silver river flume's track and hurakan cóndor

E3CDEUm.jpg

Today, the Iron Horse, Emma's House, Silver River Flume Station and the most famous bridge in PortAventura are built.

I invite you to put google maps and compare aerial images of reality and recreation (https://www.google.es/maps/place/Po...545aab951bd2a8d0!8m2!3d41.0878286!4d1.1572475)

General view of PortAventura

2p8Frq3.jpg

News today

WYGcnx9.jpg

Silver River Flume entrance

D2e1IAg.jpg

Silver River Flume Station (sight from the bridge)

Sydzwhw.jpg

Silver River Flume Station (sight from the queue)

9XlZPG5.jpg

1SQiwSS.jpg

The Iron Horse

l1Ktn38.jpg

The Iron Horse and Silver River Flume entrance

qSCbCnE.jpg

Emma's House

Eqz8SCv.jpg

uBrgzvR.jpg

FarWest bridge

RZqNBPy.jpg

We are going with a new update of the low zone of China. "Waitan Port" and control of boats by radio control are built. It also installs the entrance gate to China and makes the long climb way full of trees and bamboo leading to the entrance to China. Temple Magic Jing-Chou is built. The attraction "Cobra Imperial" and "Tea Cups" are installed with all the theme in the area of queues and the roof that covers this last attraction. There is also the driving school with the main building and the shop that is close to the attraction.

General view

ZBVLLlA.jpg

Waitan Port

XMHI3c1.jpg

rK4iqIX.jpg

Climb road leading to China

kD2xkc2.jpg

Gate giving access to China

QYDZnnw.jpg

Temple Magic Jing-Chou and Cobra imperial

IepXj6z.jpg

Cobra Imperial entrance

zTHHbAl.jpg

Cobra Imperial exit and El diablo

VWbwhIZ.jpg

Tea Cups

OvYdw1E.jpg

Driving School Building

skRhyYH.jpg

School Building

A9IhZRU.jpg

fAP9eS9.jpg

View of the lower part of China from the wall

WMSxZjd.jpg

Wow this is one of the best creations of any park i have seen so far.
I know this park well , and i must say...I'm Impressed!
How many hours have you put into this masterpiece?

Wow this is one of the best creations of any park i have seen so far.
I know this park well , and i must say...I'm Impressed!
How many hours have you put into this masterpiece?
Thanks for the comment. Currently I played 200 hours in this park.

China is completed with the construction of the restaurant called "Sichuan", the "Lotus Palace", the restaurant called "Marco Polo" and the "Children's Area of ​​China"
In the children's area there is the slide that goes up and down, the balloons and two other attractions that have to do with the decorative elements due to their small size and maintain the proportions.
Once finished China, now it is the turn of "Grand Canyon Rapids".

General view of China
SpJLuT0.jpg

Sichuan restaurant
RpxkUwY.jpg

Sichuan restaurant (right), driving school (left) and Children's Area of ​​China (up)
HGsovtC.jpg

Sichuan restaurant, Lotus Palace and Marco Polo restaurant
yLw3t4L.jpg

Lotus Palace
4a5vji7.jpg

DOUhnzG.jpg

Marco Polo
AJJXAge.jpg

cU5SxL2.jpg

yCWolTX.jpg

Gateway to China
aVh5v4C.jpg