Parks PortAventura

Loved the mediterranea video! Your recreation is so accurate and very well planned. As always keep up the good work, look forward to seeing the next stage of this project! [big grin]

Mediterránea is completed due to the workers have built the train station. In these days, Polynesia is beginning to appear on the map.

u9WzqhV.jpg

lQgaSI8.jpg

d2LoyDz.jpg

xd0tetA.jpg

tJadJSq.jpg

pXVFkMv.jpg

RsMwDSI.jpg

x32ubbE.jpg

Looks really cool dude... i have noticed something, have you deliberately left lots of space around the park for expansions such as Ferrari Land / Costa Caribe (If we get a water park DLC) ?

In this update I recreated the Tutuki Splash and the entrance to Polynesia from Mediteterranea

Entrance to Polynesia from Mediterranea

4mwhZqA.jpg

Polynesia

qaHM5AI.jpg

Tutuki Splash entrance

xtqHDYi.jpg

wbAfbBR.jpg

Tutuki Splash station

o73SIZx.jpg

Tutuki Splash

6eOOggF.jpg

dTgicPa.jpg

qCNzINv.jpg

ybTOTj2.jpg

zDQktXJ.jpg

5DKoYnw.jpg

yK3N3u9.jpg

3xYqdHH.jpg

a7yXQ2I.jpg

Looking very good...I am always amazed at the realism from this game. Keep up the great work. I personally do not seem to have the patience to do recreations yet...maybe one day.

guau alfatm que pasada seguimos en contacto desde steam menudo currazo esperandolo con ganas este mes.podrias decir cuanto pesara mas o menos el parque es por el poblema de los fps.

This is the last update of the recreation of PortAventura in Planet Coaster!
General view of Polynesia

O1VDgG0.jpg

pWIJrN5.jpg

MGFhwQc.jpg

qnt9mDY.jpg

Stage

ACofuRv.jpg

Kon tiki wave

t6jqn2U.jpg

Bora Bora

BKUnAi3.jpg

Tami Tami

Bx1ImnO.jpg

KJUn1Dz.jpg

pQf4c9z.jpg

Remember that this Thursday you can download this recreation on Steam Workshop!

PortAventura has 2150 subscribers on Steam!! Also, PortAventura is in the most popular items of the week!

o4uPy4y.jpg

Thank you!

Amazing :)

Wow, this amazing. I went to Port Aventura 2 times so a recognize everything . When I have my own account on steam (my boyfriend already has one, so I have to figure it out, how to get an own account ) I will subscribe myself on your steam :)

Keep up the good work :)

Top Bottom