Post Your Support for Elite Odyssey to have VR Support.

+1 here. Elite without VR just doesn't work for me. I could live with not having VR for the new fps content, but if they were to remove VR support entirely I'm out.
I've seen numerous requests for touch controller support and room scale VR, this is an entirely different beast compared to just having head tracking, and I don't see myself climbing back and forth between my seat and my roomscale playspace anyway. Basic VR headtracking and a working UI would suffice for me.

+1. Love the game, and am a big supporter of it; it is easily the best VR experience I've had. But that's what I play it for, specifically.

If space legs are a separate component that not taking part in wouldn't detract from my spaceship gameplay, then it wouldn't bother me if they just chose not to do VR gameplay for the FPS component. I'll just fly ships and leave the ground pounding to others. But if they remove VR all together, or require me to constantly switch between VR and non-VR fps mode to the point that I'm making myself sick constantly removing/replacing my headset, I won't really be able to play anymore :(

+1 For VR. When switching to VR mode it could use the hand controllers that come with the VR much like No Man's Sky does. I don't get motion sickness anyway in VR. I could go back to pancake mode but I would rather stay in VR.

+1
Since I bought a VR headset, Elite is my top played game. If they decide to drop VR, it would cause 2 things to me. Break my heart, and make me stop playing the game entirely.
Elite in VR is in many ways my lifelong dream come -almost- true (to be able to go to the stars IN PERSON) and there is no other substitute at the time.

+1 for VR support.

The immersion and scale afforded by VR in Elite allows both platforms to shine at their brightest. It would be a giant leap backwards if Elite dropped VR support.

Top Bottom