Post Your Support for Elite Odyssey to have VR Support.

Strangest thing - I finally got around to buying an FC and haven't used VR in a week. Although I think it's mostly because I've been playing with all the various, broken, carrier settings like donating the same Tritium to the carrier several times over and it's easier on my eyes in pancake. I'm pretty sure that if my Reverb was ~4x the pixels, I'd probably wear it the whole time. :unsure:.... not sure the cable will reach the toilet though.

I also did four LTD3 runs so that my carrier costs are fully paid up for the next four years and I mined in pancake so I could start watching NCIS LA - damn those characters love themselves far too much :rolleyes:

I'm guessing FC's will work the same way in Odyssey so that could be another disincentive.

Strangest thing - I finally got around to buying an FC and haven't used VR in a week. Although I think it's mostly because I've been playing with all the various, broken, carrier settings like donating the same Tritium to the carrier several times over and it's easier on my eyes in pancake. I'm pretty sure that if my Reverb was ~4x the pixels, I'd probably wear it the whole time. :unsure:.... not sure the cable will reach the toilet though.

I also did four LTD3 runs so that my carrier costs are fully paid up for the next four years and I mined in pancake so I could start watching NCIS LA - damn those characters love themselves far too much :rolleyes:

I'm guessing FC's will work the same way in Odyssey so that could be another disincentive.
+1 I use the Oculus S with most everything turned to max and it looks sharp. I do need glasses for eye strain so I haven't played much VR myself over the last few months. I only play Elite in VR so was waiting for fleet carrier update for months anyway, before starting back into it. Then the Odyssey mess started, and no clear answer coming that VR will be in it, or not down the road so I haven't bothered playing it at all. Hope they give an answer on Odyssey VR in the next few weeks.

Top Bottom