Poster Pro competition

Can someone recommend good Software that can delete the Background of a Picture? I got a good Idea for a Poster but if I use the Tool in paint.net that is supposed to do this, the Part of the Image where the Animal is, also gets transparent.

Can someone recommend good Software that can delete the Background of a Picture? I got a good Idea for a Poster but if I use the Tool in paint.net that is supposed to do this, the Part of the Image where the Animal is, also gets transparent.
You speak german, right? Google bilder freistellen kostenlos. There is an online tool. I just used it. Works like a charm.

Oh, also: If you can use ansel (press alt + f2 ) und use the green box filter. Will be much easier to delete the background if you photograph your animals like that

You speak german, right? Google bilder freistellen kostenlos. There is an online tool. I just used it. Works like a charm.
Yes, I speak German. I will try it later. Thanks

Oh, also: If you can use ansel (press alt + f2 ) und use the green box filter. Will be much easier to delete the background if you photograph your animals like that
This sounds great. But I think I need a Nvidia Graphic Card for it to work and I think I don't have one in my Computer

Okay, I'm officially in. I can't believe this is my first competition in my live. It took until my late thirties to find the courage to do something like this.
Even if I probably will not win this competition, I successfully fought

• my dislike in graphic design
  • my weakness with three dimensional thinking
  • my impatience
  • my tendency to drag myself down
  • my fear of being competitive

I might not win a plushie and a signed poster (though I hope so :D) but I won so much strength and needed trust in my abilities with this game. That alone is worth every minute and every cent spend on Planet Zoo.

Thank you, Frontier Team! And of course I will share my poster when the winners are drawn. :) Just not yet.

Thanks a lot, I've just tried it and it worked really good. It's not perfect (but that's maybe just because the whole Picture is really dark) but it was way easier because I only needed to cut a few little Parts off after I used the Website. Hopefully it will work also that good with the other 2 Animal-Pictures I'm using for it. I'm already excited about the Reactions to my Poster

All entries must be submitted by 5PM UTC on Wednesday 26 March 2020!

Competition Terms and Conditions:
  • All entries must be submitted by Wednesday 26 March, 2020 at 5PM UTC.
Good evening everyone

@Chante Goodman I have a question about the date that is mentioned, it says wednesday 26 march, but when I look at my calendar, it is wednesday 25 march or thursday 26 march. 😊 So I was wondering which date will be the right one ☺

My Poster is finished.
It is about a small Event where Guests can camp in my Zoo
Zoo Nights Poster.jpg

I would really like to read your Opinions

Last edited:
@Urufu1997
A camp night in the zoo? Woah, count me in, I'm packing my things!

The tiger is really catching and creating an awesome atmosphere. All dates and infos are good to catch at first sight due to the white font. Really cool!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Good evening everyone

@Chante Goodman I have a question about the date that is mentioned, it says wednesday 26 march, but when I look at my calendar, it is wednesday 25 march or thursday 26 march. 😊 So I was wondering which date will be the right one ☺

Thanks for letting me know! It seems I can't read a calendar correctly. We'll run it until Thursday, 26 March to allow you all the same amount of time. Thanks!

Hi guys it took me a lot of work. Hopefully you guys love my creation. I started with A4 flyer about all the things to know about peafowls. But i had a bad feeling about it so I started from beginning for a few new ideas until i knew what i want to do. The animals are from my first sucessfull franchise park called "New Eden".
The costume i used as asset was my own reward for the last community challenge from last weekend 😃
I know that there will be much better artworks, but i try to get better with my editing skills in affinity designer/photo/publisher :)

Save-the-planet_Poster_800w.jpg

Last edited:
Hey dear Team,

for sure, I am creating a poster for one of my Youtube Zoos. Am I allowed to put any social media or Youtube Info to the Poster?
I have a cinematic trailer on my Youtube Account and I would like to add a sentence like "watch our Zoo opening trailer on Youtube" (and also add the Youtube Logo).

Thx and Stay safe!

Top Bottom