Poster Pro competition

Okay, I'm officially in. I can't believe this is my first competition in my live. It took until my late thirties to find the courage to do something like this.
Even if I probably will not win this competition, I successfully fought

• my dislike in graphic design
  • my weakness with three dimensional thinking
  • my impatience
  • my tendency to drag myself down
  • my fear of being competitive

I might not win a plushie and a signed poster (though I hope so :D) but I won so much strength and needed trust in my abilities with this game. That alone is worth every minute and every cent spend on Planet Zoo.

Thank you, Frontier Team! And of course I will share my poster when the winners are drawn. :) Just not yet.

A few years ago this could have been a partial respons of mine... lots of anxiety etc. but I've grown a lot in the last few years, and I am happy to see that you also had overcome some fear! As you said: you won lots of strenght and trust with this!

Keep it up! you may even grow more 😊

This is the poster that I've send via e-mail a few hours ago 😊

The original poster that I've send has higher quality, but to make sure the image would be accepted by the forum, I had to make the image smaller so it would be below 1MB. So I hope it's not to blurry..

Edit: hmm, I see some things that didn't go well with the resizing :( (e.g. with the blue border, on the left you see some things that shouldn't be there, and on the original they aren't there so I don't know what went wrong :( )

Edit 2:
I've deleted the resized picture, because of the things that went wrong with resizing. Instead I've uploaden the picture to imgur, so here is the link :) :
Source: https://imgur.com/hJleDaQ

Last edited:
Entered the poster a few days ago as well, with this little fellow:

ARXyeIG.jpg

Fingers crossed :D

This is the poster that I've send via e-mail a few hours ago 😊

The original poster that I've send has higher quality, but to make sure the image would be accepted by the forum, I had to make the image smaller so it would be below 1MB. So I hope it's not to blurry..

Edit: hmm, I see some things that didn't go well with the resizing :( (e.g. with the blue border, on the left you see some things that shouldn't be there, and on the original they aren't there so I don't know what went wrong :( )

View attachment 166884
That sneaky penguin :love::love::love: Gosh, I need a water dlc. With penguins,asian small clawed otters and california sea lions and a beachy building type. Maybe next time. Also: Awesome scenery with the penguin "habitat",

I playes 200 hours of this game and never saw and albino animal :cautious:
That's too bad :( I did get an albino lion cub out of two regular lions. In franchise mode there are often albino animals on sale. They're mostly quite expensive, but if you let them breed with regular animals you do have a greater chance of getting another albino.

That's too bad :( I did get an albino lion cub out of two regular lions. In franchise mode there are often albino animals on sale. They're mostly quite expensive, but if you let them breed with regular animals you do have a greater chance of getting another albino.
maybe that's why, I only play in sanbox mode, I guess I'm not a big fan of managmente games

Here's my entry, I decided to go a different route and draw the whole thing myself.

I had to rescale it and lower the quality A LOT to be able to post it here so it looks really messy right now.
However I uploaded a speedpaint here for those of you who might find it interesting.

Planet Zoo poster_f.png

I'll also be uploading it in better quality on the sites listed on the poster.

Top Bottom