Potential 2020 Lore 'Tour'

Well. I'm set! How are you all doing? :)

Screenshot_0000.jpg

Details on the upcoming lore tour are here > https://www.drewwagar.com/announcements/elite-dangerous-lore-tour/

Cheers,

Drew.

Hello fellow commanders,
unfortunately I have to note that the events take place on Thursday evenings. Therefore I can unfortunately participate at best sprodically. So I am very grateful if there are streams from the events.
Edit: The situation changed somewhat for current occasion - not that I appreciate it; but now I might be able to join the tour. At least at its beginning.

Last edited:
For the purposes of contextual game-play and my write-up for my main ship's log, mind if I officially refer to this as a "History Tour" expedition, or maybe you have a better suggestion?

I'm not a hardcore RPer, but I like documenting my activities within the game as though I'm playing it as my Commander, if that makes sense.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Folks. FAQ and draft itinerary are up. Permits required. Headsup.

Cheers,

Drew.

Well, Drew, you probably made me decide to re-install Elite after a year. I just need to fly back from the core area... I have already all the permits, and also you as in-game friend. :)

Great event, looking forward to it. Unfortunately on PS4 for now, but hope there'll be recaps on Youtube or even a live stream to follow.

Okay, reinstalled Elite after a year of being away, and started my journey back to the bubble from the core regions.

This thing in VR still feels spectacular, I can see myself playing occasionally further on.

I have joined the tour drew and I was curious if you needed help with ps4 stuff. when I chatted on fleetcomm I was told this was the best place to try to contact you.

This thread has been replaced by Drew by this one here, all the details for PC, XB & PS are there as is Discord link I think.

What a perfect tour to do with my Cobra MKIII. I think I'll have to do this one, since the Bubble is pretty much dormant right now,

Top Bottom