Powerplay Faction: Felicia Winters POWERPLAY- HELP. - DONT EXPAND HERE..LIBERAL FEDS PLEASE HEAR ME OUT!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Terra6790

Banned
greetings... i work for Felicia winters as a devout player and come here to ask for help... i have a problem with the expansion being attempted on the system Hip 53719, this expansion serves no player faction on that system so i ask that people with the same goals\power to give up the expansion attempt there, for my system is 10ly from that one, with a player faction waitin in line...or at least i was next week i will go all out in preparation since theres no logic, startegy or respect... so all i want is my faction system to become a control system for Felicia W. and am not willing to give up the honor to some irrelevant system... thanks o7

Hi Terra:
I play with Federal Liberal Command.. the chief faction that does powerplay for Winters. I can assure you we are not haphazard in what we choose (or dont choose) for expansion or preparing.

I also would advise you against preparing a system that may actually cause damage to WInter's economy (negative CC)

If you want to be with players that are knowledgeable about Powerplay and play for Felicia Winters.. I invite you to come join our Discord:

We can explain things better on Powerplay strategy.

Terra6790

Banned
Hi Terra:
I play with Federal Liberal Command.. the chief faction that does powerplay for Winters. I can assure you we are not haphazard in what we choose (or dont choose) for expansion or preparing.

I also would advise you against preparing a system that may actually cause damage to WInter's economy (negative CC)

If you want to be with players that are knowledgeable about Powerplay and play for Felicia Winters.. I invite you to come join our Discord:

We can explain things better on Powerplay strategy.

i understand! my system(unegak maku) in terms of income\upkeep is relativly similar to hip 53719 since its just 10ly away, i was in line going to wait like 4 weeks until prep. it was an error on my part not having noticed the neighbour preparation attempt and for that i am sorry, would i had noticed it i would had aske daid and to consider unegak earlier instead of being all nervous now... anyways i am on inara and have a coalition proposed with your faction\group in order to coordenate among other things allies do!
as for this situation, please forgive my somwhat present bitterness and consider cancelling your efforts on the hip 53719 expansion...
i thank you for your reply!

Terra6790

Banned
You really should join. We're a fun bunch.
i apreciate the offer! however i already am part of a faction\squad - kinda new and insegnificant- but consider maybe a coalition? as an active powerplayer i believe allies should definatly coordenate at least! o7

i apreciate the offer! however i already am part of a faction\squad - kinda new and insegnificant- but consider maybe a coalition? as an active powerplayer i believe allies should definatly coordenate at least! o7
you can still join the server as a recruit being part of another faction is fully allowed. In fact we're an assortment of many different factions in Federal Liberal Command. It goes without saying that Federal Liberal Command is the biggest faction there.

We also share server with Hudson aligned players so while FLC and FRC is dominant there are many other faction representatives and recruits there too.

Terra6790

Banned
you can still join the server as a recruit being part of another faction is fully allowed. In fact we're an assortment of many different factions in Federal Liberal Command. It goes without saying that Federal Liberal Command is the biggest faction there.

We also share server with Hudson aligned players so while FLC and FRC is dominant there are many other faction representatives and recruits there too.
i will sir! its an honor!

Terra6790

Banned
before this is closed i just wanna say thanks for the 'education' and i said the hip system was irrelevant i was wrong i apologise! long live the federation!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom