Powerplay Power Contact Screen Frozen Workarounds

If you dock at a station and the Power Contact screen is frozen following today's patch it might be worth trying the following:
1) If you have an unclaimed Powerplay Salary go to a none-drop off system & claim the the Salary. This may fix the problem across the board.
2) Try using another control method to navigate the Power Contact screen (i.e. if you use mouse try keyboard)

CMDR Justinian Octavius

On a similar note. If the station screen freezes or any part of it going to the engineer tabs seems to always work to shut the station screen down.

I've just joined a power, but can not see any power specific commodities available.
Have I missed something? The system I'm is is controlled by the power, both large large terminals in the system have the relevant power contact.

(edit - Ignore my sig - it hasn't updated)

I've just joined a power, but can not see any power specific commodities available.
Have I missed something? The system I'm is is controlled by the power, both large large terminals in the system have the relevant power contact.

(edit - Ignore my sig - it hasn't updated)
Are you sure it's a control system and not an exploited or otherwise expansion system? I haven't done much hauling but you should be able to pick Up powerplay commodities from control systems or the power capital.

Which power did you join?

Are you sure it's a control system and not an exploited or otherwise expansion system? I haven't done much hauling but you should be able to pick Up powerplay commodities from control systems or the power capital.

Which power did you join?
Thanks Azreh.
I joined Zemina Torval, and am at Amphisatsu. I can not see any of her commodities at either coriolois star port.

Now, the screen is not responding when I try to collect prisoners. I've tried restarting the game, but have yet to try rebooting my PC.

This is/will be a recording of me trying to use Joystick (hat), keyboard and mouse to collect prisoners.
Recording gives sounds, but no visual on what I'm using:

Still uploading as I type this (14 minutes left). I've tried raising a ticket, but Frontier's ticket system is defeating me at the moment.

{edit}OK, submitted a new ticket, but can't upvote existing / duplicate tickets

Video now uploaded {/edit}

Last edited:
Thank you can upvote couse im at my max upvote. IT is the same problem for me. I can workaround it with my hotas but that shouldnt be the case

Thank you can upvote couse im at my max upvote. IT is the same problem for me. I can workaround it with my hotas but that shouldnt be the case
My HOTAS HAT is my usual way way of navigating the menus, but neither that, my keyboard (WSADQE) keys nor my mouse are working. (This changed during game play this morning - I made one run about 8am GMT, but, 1/2 hr later ... nothing :(

Top Bottom