Patch Notes Update Powerplay Update 1.3.06 - incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update information.
On the matter of rank promotion missions now being fixed to allow promotions, what happens about the missions that were taken and completed in the last few days which didn't rank up correctly?
Will those commanders get their promotions applied with this update or do we have to do the mission again?

^^^^
This is a good point..... will we get the ranks that we should have?

Probably not as if you didn't get credit for completing it you just did the mission for the same rank over and over.

Here's hoping we at least get 1 rank credited though!

Just want to say FD, POWERPLAY is the best thing introduced and thank you for it.

I strongly have my doubts; FD has sharply turned the corner towards Eve mechanics and Eve results. -My fears for this game seem to be coming to pass; While players can try to escape being involved in 'Core systems' domination by a Power; the end result are players will be forced down that narrow path. And the worse possible case; eventually one player Power over all Core systems.

It will be bad enough when 'the Empire' controls all human settled systems. I'm curious, will all ships of (non Empire) production, only be available in certain systems on the black market? Will every system have a black market? - On planet landings; If I'm not aligned with a Power (the Power) as the case will be, regardless if I've bought the expansions, will I be allowed to land on a 'Core system' planet?

What ever the game adjustments to be made; this is not looking like the game I 'kickstarted'. I'm very doubtful and increasingly disappointed.

I'll hold on for a while and see what this meta brings...

Last edited:
Good changes to the Galaxy Map. Thanks.
And a new bug report: There is a slight cosmetic anomaly where it is possible to have a system selected with an invisible stalk. Using controller input, select a system, zoom out a little, and move the selection marker straight down. The stalk will disappear, but the system will remain selected.

It could be worse, they could make it like Preparation/Expansion, i.e. once past 100% the side with the most wins it, rather than both being >= 100% meaning nothing happens.
Hi Athan
PLEASE explain... I'm confused by your claim. Surely in the current Preparation/Expansion, once the trigger level has been achieved both by the Preparing Power AND Opposing Powers then all additional effort is irrelevant, same for Expansion.
This is my understanding, whereas you say that the Power with the Highest effort BEYOND 100% is the winner! Surely that is not so.........?

Hi all,
[...]
- Activated Powerplay effects to make the appropriate Commodities legal or illegal in markets controlled or exploited by Powers. The System - Authorities have been informed about these changes to their prohibited lists.

I like this fix - thanks for listening to the various bug reports!

BB missions still broken in some systems only begging missions available, all other mission types require founder or elite. This has been an issue since 1.3.0.

Hi Athan
PLEASE explain... I'm confused by your claim. Surely in the current Preparation/Expansion, once the trigger level has been achieved both by the Preparing Power AND Opposing Powers then all additional effort is irrelevant, same for Expansion.
This is only the case for Control.

just noticed in stats panel number of systems visited is not updating, been to over 20 systems after patch and still not updating? can someone check please?

Well.. yesterday I was still able to sell Imp.Slaves at 1.8K profit on a system. After that patch ? 1.1K Loss....
Quite possibly nothing to do with the patch and just a change in the factions and the daily tick (different ruling faction of the system?), certain faction states or overly active trading.

Still getting only one powerplay merit per kill in violent protests. Such a sloppy job on updates and fixes by frontier, like really. And new content, for that matter.

Ha, good sneaky new station addons in there for the Coriolis:

Screenshot_0103.jpg

Amost fell off my chair :)

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom