Patch Notes Update Powerplay Update 1.3.07 (07/07/15)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
you might be just lucky, but i had the same happen to me in a res, turns out i had forgot that i had 1 ton of personnel wapons in the cargo bay i had forgot, made a mastake when selling them at the last station. thay where demmed to be ilgale in the system with the RES ! silliy me but it was fun think i will try that again. FEAR THE VULTURE wherever you are !!!

Don't know if it was in this update, or maybe the last one, but I was looking at the unavailable missions. I fly a T-7. Several of them said Destination: [Station Name] (Outpost). You can substitute station name with the actual station name but this text was in Red. Finally!! Thank you. I once accidentally accepted one of these missions and as soon as I clicked accept, I thought, DoHHHH!!! I can't land on outposts. Scrub the mission and pay the fine. This is a big help. You guys rock!!!

Don't know if it was in this update, or maybe the last one, but I was looking at the unavailable missions. I fly a T-7. Several of them said Destination: [Station Name] (Outpost). You can substitute station name with the actual station name but this text was in Red. Finally!! Thank you. I once accidentally accepted one of these missions and as soon as I clicked accept, I thought, DoHHHH!!! I can't land on outposts. Scrub the mission and pay the fine. This is a big help. You guys rock!!!

Hang on! At long last "Platform" are pointed out in missions, as "Outposts"? If it doesn't show anything then its a station?

Why isn't just the appropriate icon of the station/outpost used next to the destination? ie: WHat you'd see in your navigation list. THe icon of for a station or outpost/platform?

Last edited:
It's still not perfect. I had a mission offer (while I was in my clipper) and it didn't say Outpost. I checked just to be safe and it was indeed an outpost. Can't land a clipper on an outpost so even had I accepted the mission, I couldn't have completed it.

Please can the OP patch notes be updated to reflect the disabling of shaders for AMD GPUs. I've only just discovered this issue, via other Forum posts, as a change introduced in 1.3.7, the solution of which seems to be me having to go and edit the game's computer code (invalidates any warranty?). I didn't notice Shaders had stopped loading, as I usually launch the game and go and do something else while it loads. What I did notice was the recurring stuttering on planet approach, so I came to these boards looking for reasons why, to discover the very useful shader loading had been removed.

Please can the OP patch notes be updated to reflect the disabling of shaders for AMD GPUs. I've only just discovered this issue, via other Forum posts, as a change introduced in 1.3.7, the solution of which seems to be me having to go and edit the game's computer code (invalidates any warranty?). I didn't notice Shaders had stopped loading, as I usually launch the game and go and do something else while it loads. What I did notice was the recurring stuttering on planet approach, so I came to these boards looking for reasons why, to discover the very useful shader loading had been removed.

It would have been helpful if FD had put an article on the support page telling AMD users how to reenable it, instead of expecting users to go searching on the forum and rely on posts by other members.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom