Patch Notes Update Powerplay Update 1.3.07 (07/07/15)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

Let's try this again.

The galaxy servers will be down from 10.30AM for approximately one hour to allow us to update to 1.3.07.

The following changes are included in the update:

Server change log
- Fix for discovering and scanning new stellar bodies not always showing up on system map
- Fixed Hudson’s outfitting discount benefit
- Fixed cases where player received rank up message, but rank stayed the same

Client change log
- Fixed accidental pasting of clipboard contents when typing ‘V’ in the galaxy map search box (OSX)
- Increased radius of the sphere of systems used to generate missions from 10ly to 15ly, allowing all permit systems to be within range of at least one system that can give the permit
- Various text fixes
- Fix crash in PlanetNoiseTextures (OSX)
- Fix crash in IShipMining interface
- Fix crash in SheildEmitterModule
- Fix crash in GalaxyRenderManager (OSX)
- Increase the limit of cargo that can be dumped before being culled, depending on location (near starports or scenarios limit stays at 20. In deep space it’s now 100)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Cool fixes, cheers guys

"Increased radius of the sphere of systems used to generate missions from 10ly to 15ly, allowing all permit systems to be within range of at least one system that can give the permit"

this I like - means more systems appearing in the bulletin board yes?

-
"In deep space it’s now 100"

pirates will be happy - although some may want more :)

Last edited:
- Increase the limit of cargo that can be dumped before being culled, depending on location (near starports or scenarios limit stays at 20. In deep space it’s now 100)

Thanks!

Thanks indeed! Piracy hyyyyyype! Gotta go fast for those cheap upgrade though.

Hi everyone,

The galaxy servers will be down from 10.30PM for approximately one hour to allow us to update to 1.3.07.

The following changes are included in the update:

Server change log
- Fix for discovering and scanning new stellar bodies not always showing up on system map
- Fixed cases where player received rank up message, but rank stayed the same

Client change log
- Fixed accidental pasting of clipboard contents when typing ‘V’ in the galaxy map search box (OSX)
- Increased radius of the sphere of systems used to generate missions from 10ly to 15ly, allowing all permit systems to be within range of at least one system that can give the permit
- Various text fixes
- Fix crash in PlanetNoiseTextures (OSX)
- Fix crash in IShipMining interface
- Fix crash in SheildEmitterModule
- Fix crash in GalaxyRenderManager (OSX)

Thanks!

Can you not do this when I've got a day off and I was about to launch into the game!

Very inconvenient! ;)

Thanks for the hard work guys at FD, but any progress with the issues relating to Wings? Ive raised a ticket, but cannot add my lad to wing and he is sitting in the next room......at least can I have some acknowledgement that its being looked into? I know this is a known problem but still no fix......how long do we have to wait???

******UPDATE******

Full credit to product support......all sorted now my lad is very happy....turns out its a problem my end with port forwarding not a game issue so I humbly appologise FD.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Edward.

Any word on minor factions not giving out permit missions, even when Allied?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom