pre-built coasters

hi guys,can you plz think about to place pre-built coasters in the game,because i am really bad creating coasters,i see lots of artist here that make great coasters but i think there are people like me that not be such a artist in creating coasters.

thanx in advance.

hi guys,can you plz think about to place pre-built coasters in the game,because i am really bad creating coasters,i see lots of artist here that make great coasters but i think there are people like me that not be such a artist in creating coasters.

thanx in advance.

This is a great idea !

this will no doubt be in the game - it's been a mainstay of every RTC game, the same as pre-built scenery/buildings

also with the addition of the blueprints in the game, the community integrated content and potential steam workshop later on there's pretty much no doubt that all the awesome creations for coasters that you see people making could potentially be published by them and downloaded by you for use in the game

I personally am hoping that they will also integrate NoLimits coaster creations into the game just to make things that much more realistic but we'll see. All the coaster related stuff is yet to be released for testing [squeeeeee]

Top Bottom