Pre-Jump Interview with Gluttony Fang of AXI aboard The Gnosis

There's been a skip in the days because I've spent too much time out near the fence
than taking coms that make me want to fly right back to The Gnosis as soon as I've
received them.
One such message was a response from a message I'd sent to Gluttony Fang,
famed leader of AXI, the Anti-Xeno Initiative.

AXI are known for their less-than-passive stance towards Thargoids,
as opposed to Canonn's more passive and scientific approach.
AXI has made available data that Canonn finds very usefull.
And so the two co-exist aboard the Gnosis in harmony.

I'm hoping that this interview with Gluttony Fang will shed
some light on what we should be doing pre-jump,
instead of hanging out at various holo-lounges and bars.
For a start it's rumored that outfitting could be damaged
by Thargoids after the jump, so you're all well advised to
check that you got what you need for whatever it is you
want to do before the jump, and not when you wake up
on a possibly burning ship :)

There's also a challenge to Archon Fury to hurry up and
bring his best cold build as we may need someone to
scout the Thargoid mothership. Jameson did it.

Subscribe to Hive Radio tonight so you don't miss this tomorrow!
Hive Radio will be streaming this interview from The Gnosis at
2100 gametime on Wednesday 5th September 3304 - Be there!

http://gaming.youtube.com/c/MikeKawitzky/live
http://www.twitch.tv/judgegosht
40820666_10156962143649750_2724464280324800512_o.jpg

"...famed leader of AXI, the Anti-Xeno Initiative."

You don't say? Nice to know our fluffy friend is still in business somewhere out there in the black making a name for himself.

Didn’t even think about the possibility of Outfitting being disabled. That’d be a real let-down, especially since we have no idea what to expect.

Yes, one of the possible scenario would be that we'll wake up on a burning Gnosis with no services... In which case I have no idea if I should be in full heavy duty millitary/hull/module reinforcements with all AX/Guardian stuff on the ship, or in a light multirole with high jump...

Yes, one of the possible scenario would be that we'll wake up on a burning Gnosis with no services... In which case I have no idea if I should be in full heavy duty millitary/hull/module reinforcements with all AX/Guardian stuff on the ship, or in a light multirole with high jump...
I wouldn’t bother with jump range. Every system around the destination is still under permit lock, so once we get there, we’re stuck until the Gnosis leaves.

There's also a challenge to Archon Fury to hurry up and
bring his best cold build as we may need someone to
scout the Thargoid mothership. Jameson did it.

Havent had a thargoid encounter in a while, but don't their AI detect cold ships as normal at the moment? Or have they been updated in last 3 months or so?
Either way, I'm on gnosis with my cool running ASP :) It's no diamondback tho, but fully powered heat levels are about 23% (with shields and weapons)

Live a little.

We are all on board for one reason, and one reason only. Curiosity. If Frontier fumble the ball and don't do a damned thing with the golden opportunity dropped in their lap, don't breathe a sigh of relief, don't sigh and think it's all ok. Hope they do something very very foolish, off the cuff and yet bloody brilliant. Hope they do anything at all.

The very worst thing Frontier could do - is nothing. And that's still a very very high possibility. Besides.. Burt Gummer said it best (for some reason I think of Burt Gummer any time Gluttony is name dropped of late - can't imagine why, lol). Also the first 3 Tremors movies are the best, change my mind.

3339077359_0fa4cbcd39.jpg

Last edited:
I'm there with a wide array of weapons. Came in anti-Human because I didn't want to be helpless if HALT was there waiting for those who'd defend Gnosis in the case of Thargoid attack. Went into outfitting and called upon the many modules and weapons waiting at home.

I'm there with a wide array of weapons. Came in anti-Human because I didn't want to be helpless if HALT was there waiting for those who'd defend Gnosis in the case of Thargoid attack. Went into outfitting and called upon the many modules and weapons waiting at home.
I brought Guardian, AX, and conventional weaponry, as well as a variety of exploratory gear. It’d be a shame to go all that way dressed up for the wrong kind of party.

Assuming she can ... !

Good advice on the pre-jump loadout prep, will tune into this (Hive Radio) [up]

Besides Gluttony Fang I'm also hosting a rare live chat with Lag-Red, leader of The Hive. And a re-run of The Wheelock Massacre movie will take place. The Cmndr who shot it will be on the chat tonight. (Homesk1L1t). Thanks for your support. Yeh, that was an eye-opener for me too. However, there may be a way out, or the path may be unlocked if the Gnosis is disabled. We don't know. It's players vs. The Code at 7.00AM.

What I didn't tell you yesterday is that Hive Radio is also broadcasting an interview tonight with Lagnered, The Hive's leader. Also in the broadcast will be a chat with Homesk1L1t. This is a big evening folks. Tune in for the pre-epic jump party and listen to what the Brass has got to say. It may just save your life.
Good luck in advance for to all those I don't touch after this!
o7
Subscribe to Hive Radio now so you don't miss this tonight
Hive Radio will be streaming this interview from The Gnosis at 2100 gametime, TONIGHT! Wednesday 5th September 3304 - Be there!

http://gaming.youtube.com/c/MikeKawitzky/live
http://www.twitch.tv/judgegosht

Top Bottom