Pre-order

I just pre-ordered Planet Coaster however they tell us no details about it. When is it going to come out? Am I going to receive a digital or physical copy?...

Thanks

I just pre-ordered Planet Coaster however they tell us no details about it. When is it going to come out? Am I going to receive a digital or physical copy?...

Thanks

The game is currently scheduled to launch on for the fourth quarter of this year.
You are going to get a digital copy of the game.

Thanks
Based on the badge behind your forum post, it looks like you bought the Early Bird version. You should be able to download and play right now.

Sorry, but that would be incorrect. We have not set a month for the launch of the game. We've only stated Quarter Four of 2016. Of which encompasses September, October, November and December. [happy]

Just to clear up any confusion,Early Bird forums are only available to those who bought the Early Bird,not regular pre-order folks,right?

Brett C

Frontier
Just to clear up any confusion,Early Bird forums are only available to those who bought the Early Bird,not regular pre-order folks,right?

Correct. Only people who have bought Early Bird can access those forums.

Now, if someone bought CHC and EB editions, both forum sections should show up.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Sorry, but that would be incorrect. We have not set a month for the launch of the game. We've only stated Quarter Four of 2016. Of which encompasses September, October, November and December. [happy]

Isn't a quarter always 3 month's and not 4? thats why its called a quarter [tongue]
I have always interpeted the game to be released in Oct/Nov/Dec.

Brett C

Frontier
Isn't a quarter always 3 month's and not 4? thats why its called a quarter [tongue]
I have always interpeted the game to be released in Oct/Nov/Dec.

Bah, you would be correct! [mouth shut]

Happens when I don't count things out and think about other items on my screens. [sad]

my bad, i thought i read somewhere it was october. or maybe it's just me hoping for october! [big grin]

Top Bottom