Pre-ordered HP Reverb on Amazon

I ordered mine on the 3rd. Will be my first VR headset. Very bummed that there's been a delay to release. Can't wait though :)

Yeah, saw that yesterday. Theory is that's why HP rolled their distribution back two days. If it's only 2 days, it's a firmware fix, so nbd. Plus it's from Amazon, so it can always go back if it's no good.

Some infos and images with Reverb on games (Through-The-Lens shot!): https://twitter.com/mixedrealityTV

Eh can't see anything when you click on the twitter it sends you to his patreon and it locked to subscribers only...lol

You can scroll down and see few other pics but it's the same ones that have been floating around last day or so, the good stuff is locked behind a paywall....didn't realize Ang did that kind of thing.

Last edited:
Eh can't see anything when you click on the twitter it sends you to his patreon and it locked to subscribers only...lol

You can scroll down and see few other pics but it's the same ones that have been floating around last day or so, the good stuff is locked behind a paywall....didn't realize Ang did that kind of thing.
Yes that is true for Elite but you can see for other games like XPlane 11,It will give you an idea about the definition of reverb

Aye I have the Odyssey plus to and nearly sent it back because is was so uncomfortable but with a vr cover face plate, studio form creative top strap and a little bit of memory foam fixed to the top of the forehead band it's absolutely fine for hours with no discomfort at all!

Which is good because the screens are bloody gorgeous.

MRTV just released his in-depth review. Didn't have FPS for Elite, but he was getting ~35 at max settings in X-Plane 11 with a 1080ti, so I'd anticipate Elite having no trouble with an equivalent video card. I'll try it on my 1070 in my laptop, if they ever release it.

Yup, posted a link to it in the Reverb thread. Unless details on the HTC Cosmos or Acer Ojos come out before then, I'm picking up a Reverb when I get back from training in June. I've seen everything I need to make up my mind on it at this point.

Watched a review today that contains a lot of Elite specific discussion and screenshots. I am now about 98% ready to pull the trigger on the Reverb....
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=222&v=GeqJjICyzeo

Top Bottom