Patch Notes Update Premium Beta Released

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Is there an update out today?

I played the battle scenarios and when I exit and into the game egain to join multiplayer it says "not installed" and want to install the game/update whatever.
I see no news in the launcher.

Edit: Ok after Instalation the VersionInfo.txt says its the same build.

Is that (reinstall) a known issue? Should I open a ticket?

Send a ticket in.

Michael

Latest update/Reinstall Today 18/06 Failed to communicate with the Auth Server.

I have been playing the Beta since release with no problems other than the already logged Items.
Today it said there was a new version, of which it updated, with the same revision 29408 Launcher and main Build R29410/R0.
Now it cannot connect with the Authentication Server. Have I missed this one or are the servers currently down?

It seems someone else. I wonder if the something hasn't been changed from the testing environment

*UPDATE - When I try and send bug report. It errors out with a box with no wording just an 128 string number code.

Thanks
Jason

Last edited:
Add me to the list :eek:

I was just scooping up my 4th Weapon Can. & go a CTD. It sent feedback to FD
But now when I try to connect via the launcher it say install

Is this something that everyone needs to ticket or is it now a known issue? I quit earlier to do school run and now im back its asked me to install.

This should now be reverted, use the authentication fix I linked previously to force a reset of your installer.

Michael

You know what happened after I logged out to machine? Guess what. :D

I needed to Install it once again.

But now it works like it should. I of course made a ticket this afternoon.

Great fps tonight :p

pathetic.jpg

Great fps tonight :p

pathetic.jpg

Sometimes it happens to me too. During a fight it breaks down to a few numbers of fps. I then need to restart.

But all in all its more fluent during night times....for me.:)

Lets see what the upcoming patch on tuesday will bring for our fps.

Sometimes it happens to me too. During a fight it breaks down to a few numbers of fps. I then need to restart.

But all in all its more fluent during night times....for me.:)

Lets see what the upcoming patch on tuesday will bring for our fps.

It is most likely being affected by how many people are online and therefore in your instance.

I am sure I have seen more people in my instances recently - don't know if its just more people online in PB1 or whether the networking was changed to test with more people in one instance though. Late at night (or even better very early in the morning) there are far fewer people online so you stand a greater chance of getting an instance to yourself.

noob question: How do i turn on the fps counter? Can't see option anywhere.

CTRL+F

Last edited:
I also have pretty bad FPS, like 5, in very specific case, among:

• near an asteroids field
  • in any station
  • in some dogfights

Btw, when you don’t have such framerate drops, how many FPS do you get?

I'm also receiving about 5 fps in Asteroid fields in this Beta. Quite difficult to advance weapons, and trading at the moment is quite slooooow !!!

The update has just completed, hopefully the FPS will improve.

DD.

Prem Beta 2 time?

Anyone know what time Tuesday 24/6/14 the Premium Beta will be updated to v.2.0?
I'm hoping they give us an hour or so warning to log off.

Any advice on whether to buy the beta today or wait till version 2 of the premium beta launches? I can't find much about version 2 so I'll go on and assume the cost will be the same.

Any thoughts appreciated!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom