Premium Content for lifetime expansion pass holders

I'd have thought that by now we'd at least have an been told something about it.

I'm excited to hear what this most premium of content will be.

Hope it's good! And, actually, ya know, premium.

Yeah, maybe.

Don't get me wrong.

I'm all for LEPers wanting to know what they're likely to be getting for their money.
Just don't really see the benefit of starting a new thread every few days, especially if there's another one currently on the go.

Don't get me wrong.

I'm all for LEPers wanting to know what they're likely to be getting for their money.
Just don't really see the benefit of starting a new thread every few days, especially if there's another one currently on the go.

for that, there is a "report post" button, so you can let a moderator combine those

Do we really need a new thread to moan about this every week?

no.

could frontier avoid this by giving some actual information instead of vague promises? probably.

since they don't, people like op get impatient and start threads, people like you need to put up with it.

i have an idea. let's blame climate change!

Don't get me wrong.

The last one was closed. If it were up to me there's be a sticky tracking progress updates - oh wait, there is one ;)

Tell us the things please FDev, tell us before Gamescon.

I recently dreamt that walking around ships coming as a paid expansion in time for Christmas. LEP holders get it too of course. Does that help?

Top Bottom