Pretty Animal Picture Book

I just moved in back home and found this old book from my childhood, so i thought, if anybody would appreciate it, it would be the people of this forum.

First we got a tropical forrest with animals from around the world, allmost all of them actually featuring in the game.
20220623_172726.jpg

Second are desert animals from around the world, sadly almost none are in the game.
20220623_172804.jpg

Next up is the european Forrest,
20220623_172843.jpg

Both Poles
20220623_172904.jpg

And finally the african Savannah.
20220623_172912.jpg

And now my simple question is, which double page is the coolest to decorate my room with?

That's incredible, and honestly a bit breathtaking. If I had that book as a child, it would have no doubt been my favorite. I had some similar ones, but none that densely packed.

Incidentally, I was just revisiting a beloved animal picture book from my own childhood just yesterday. The premise is that after the Biblical flood, Noah called all the animals out of the ark one by one but then he realized that there were a bunch of lesser known ones that he missed. Quite a few of them probably seem very basic to us animal-minded folk, especially considering how pop culture has evolved since the early 90s. And I definitely think the author went for the most obscure name she could find in some cases (unaus? wanderoos?) but overall it's still really interesting to look back on. There's definitely a bunch of PZ species in here, and far more commonly wishlisted ones. I'll go ahead and inline some pictures of it as well, but I'll spoiler them so as not to distract from yours, and because they're quite large.

latest.jpg

latest.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%283%29.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%284%29.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%285%29.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%286%29.jpg
Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%287%29.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%288%29.jpg

latest.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%2810%29.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%2811%29.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%2812%29.jpg
Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%2813%29.jpg

Last edited:
I just moved in back home and found this old book from my childhood, so i thought, if anybody would appreciate it, it would be the people of this forum.

First we got a tropical forrest with animals from around the world, allmost all of them actually featuring in the game.
View attachment 311697

Second are desert animals from around the world, sadly almost none are in the game.
View attachment 311698

Next up is the european Forrest,
View attachment 311699

Both Poles
View attachment 311700

And finally the african Savannah.
View attachment 311701

And now my simple question is, which double page is the coolest to decorate my room with?
European forest is my favorite

That's incredible, and honestly a bit breathtaking. If I had that book as a child, it would have no doubt been my favorite. I had some similar ones, but none that densely packed.

Incidentally, I was just revisiting a beloved animal picture book from my own childhood just yesterday. The premise is that after the Biblical flood, Noah called all the animals out of the ark one by one but then he realized that there were a bunch of lesser known ones that he missed. Quite a few of them probably seem very basic to us animal-minded folk, especially considering how pop culture has evolved since the early 90s. And I definitely think the author went for the most obscure name she could find in some cases (unaus? wanderoos?) but overall it's still really interesting to look back on. There's definitely a bunch of PZ species in here, and far more commonly wishlisted ones. I'll go ahead and inline some pictures of it as well, but I'll spoiler them so as not to distract from yours, and because they're quite large.

latest.jpg

latest.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%283%29.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%284%29.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%285%29.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%286%29.jpg
Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%287%29.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%288%29.jpg

latest.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%2810%29.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%2811%29.jpg

Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%2812%29.jpg
Aardvarks%2C_Disembark%21_%2813%29.jpg
It's such a shame that after that human greed killed off many beautiful animal species

Oh my goodness, are you kidding me? My memory might be betraying me, but I am pretty sure I had the same picture book as a kid 😂 I know that I remembered this specific book a few year ago and tried to search for it in my parents' attic, but I think it might have been lost somehow or maybe thrown away unfortunately. I used to love books like these when I was a kid.

Ah, the memories! Thank you for sharing 🥰

Top Bottom