Flat Rides PRIDE - The Ride

Homophobia ... NOT TODAY SATAN!
Welcome to PRIDE - The Ride

E43E798A9C252C1A56AAA7D24BAE4464AEBF412E

This will be one special attraction. The dumpsters are all full of nasty slogans and slurs, the police cars represent the Stonewall Riots, the water jets represent the cleansing of the past and the fireworks and lighting is the celebration aspect of pride. With remembrance to the 3 major LBGTQ+ Attacks. Up Stairs Lounge(New Orleans)-The Stone Wall Riots-Pulse Night Culb (Orlando).This is an attraction of fun, love and acceptance to I wish Love and peace to whoever, wherever and whatever you are or choose to be.

If you like this please Subscribe Rate and Comments.
Best Viewed at Night ..now sit back and ...

Let's CHANGE THE MOTHERFKIN WORLD!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1434219543

0F6BB59F99C4BED81B85E8FC4BC1E1F40C8885CE

Love it! Of course I am more partial to the original 78 rainbow with turquoise and pink also included, because colors! (the reason of why they removed is that it was easier to find fabric for flags back in time if it was removed)

Nevermind! sorry going off topic!
Fantastic!

This will be one special attraction. The dumpsters are all full of nasty slogans and slurs, the police cars represent the Stonewall Riots, the water jets represent the cleansing of the past and the fireworks and lighting is the celebration aspect of pride. With remembrance to the 3 major LBGTQ+ Attacks. Up Stairs Lounge(New Orleans)-The Stone Wall Riots-Pulse Night Culb (Orlando).This is an attraction of fun, love and acceptance to I wish Love and peace to whoever, wherever and whatever you are or choose to be.

Thank you for this! Excellent ride and what you said made me do some research into the New Orleans attack which took me to the film "Upstairs Inferno" (available on Amazon and it was around $15 on Amazon Prime video). Very sad but important part of our history. Excellent work!

(That movie somehow led me to "The Boys of St. Vincent," which was incredibly disturbing, but also important. Watch at your own risk!)

Top Bottom