• Good news Guest, we've updated our reporting system to make it easier for you to report issues to us!

Head over to https://issues.frontierstore.net/ to report, vote, and give feedback on the issues that matter most to you!

Priority Queue problems

Severity
Minor

Frequency
Once

Area of Game Affected
Paths

Description
When the exit of a priority queue is too close to the station, it limits the number of peeps that can get on each train.

I recently built a coaster and designed the priority queue to drop riders back into the main queue about 4 meters before the ride platform.

When the gates to the ride platform open, only the peeps in that 4-meter section are allowed on to the ride platform, which is quite a bit less than the ride-trains are equipped to handle.

is there any solution to this? I don't really have an option to relocate the priority queue.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a ride (I'm using the inverted B&M)
2. Create a queue for the ride.
3. Create a priority queue that connects as close to the station as possible
4. open the ride and watch the trains that are mostly empty even with a full queue.

QA-Matt

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Hi Firefly_445,

Could you please provide me with some video evidence of this occurring?

I would like to try and reproduce this on my end, but I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

Hey Matt,

Sorry for the wait, here is a video:

https://youtu.be/-Twgg5UUBw4

I removed some buildings and scenery to make it easier to see what is happening, but the TLDR is that none of the trains on the ride are filling up to full capacity, despite having more than enough people in line.

QA-Matt

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Hi Firefly_445,

Thanks for the video.

This is strange behaviour, but could potentially be a mix of the coaster operation settings and the positioning of the priority exit.

This should be looked at, so I will pass this on so it can be investigated.

Thanks for reporting this issue.

QA-Matt

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Hi Firefly_445,

That would be of great help to us if you could.

Park saves can be found in a folder with your SteamID in the following location:

C:\Users\%username%\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Planet Coaster

Once you have located the save in question, simply zip it and upload to a file sharing site of your choice (such as Dropbox).

If you would like to share the download link via a private message, please include a link to this report so I know what it relates to.

Thanks again, Firefly_445.

Top Bottom