Prisoner Cabins

Deleted member 115407

D
CMDR Muhammad just posted this on Reddit:

http://imgur.com/1NT6xiu

He found a mission in the Diso system at Bao Station that requires a prisoner cabin. No such cabin exists yet in the game.

Can you buy them at penal colonies?

Detention centers?

Could be we have something new that wasn't mentioned in the patch notes.

Dominic Corner

Mostly Harmless Programmer
Frontier
CMDR Muhammad just posted this on Reddit:

http://imgur.com/1NT6xiu

He found a mission in the Diso system at Bao Station that requires a prisoner cabin. No such cabin exists yet in the game.

Hi there,

Prisoner cabins technically exist in the game but they are not sold to players (at least currently).

It is probably a bug that it is set that low, but you can see that it's the minimum requirement. Economy cabins are above prisoner cabins, so you should see no adverse affects.

Thanks,
Dom

Hi there,

Prisoner cabins technically exist in the game but they are not sold to players (at least currently).

It is probably a bug that it is set that low, but you can see that it's the minimum requirement. Economy cabins are above prisoner cabins, so you should see no adverse affects.

Thanks,
Dom

Cheers, thanks for the input. I'd like to add that I am excited for the release of Prisoner Cabins!

Deleted member 115407

D
Hi there,

Thanks,
Dom

Interesting. Thanks Dom.

Hi there,

Thanks,
Dom

Steve an old grey haired man took out the champagne and drank from it while sinking into the comfy seats to enjoy travel, outside there were star constellations only a few ever could afford to see in their Life. Then he looked over to the other big comfy seats next to him and said: " I spent all my Life working hard to finally get a trip like this. "The man next to him smiled and said: took me just 5 seconds to kill those 10 people with a bomb"

F-yeah, accepted cabin above necessary class is such a neat feature.

I wonder what else "technically exists" in the game that we haven't seen yet? [big grin]

Tons of PG galaxy content. See First Discovery Scanner episode.

They were actually mentioned in b1-patch notes. Not sure what happened...

It is possible not everything is enabled to make them part of gameplay. It is easy to have something in code but not enabled at server side yet.

Hopefully they come soon enough.

Weren't prisoners in the game before? Swear I had a prisoner delivery mission before, pre-2.4? Didn't quite connect the dots until their buds were trying to interdict me.

Weren't prisoners in the game before? Swear I had a prisoner delivery mission before, pre-2.4? Didn't quite connect the dots until their buds were trying to interdict me.

POW and Political Prison Passenger missions have been in, look for wars and civil unrest, as economy passengers.

I haven't seen them in 3.0 yet as not been in the right systems but did see Rebels asking for transport in Prisoner Cells

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...abins-making-an-Appearence?highlight=prisoner

Top Bottom