Probably not getting answer from devs xD but I will try.. how many animals left to be revealed xD

If Otters are released I might just create a Zoo featuring only Otters (multiple enclosures!) and call it Otterwa.
Otterwa... The pun is strong with this one!

In all seriousness, I think the otter might be in the game, it's just WHAT type of otter. Could it be the giant Amazonian otter, or the silly small-clawed otter or even the clam crashing sea otter? (the last one's for a marine DLC most likely)

Otterwa... The pun is strong with this one!

In all seriousness, I think the otter might be in the game, it's just WHAT type of otter. Could it be the giant Amazonian otter, or the silly small-clawed otter or even the clam crashing sea otter? (the last one's for a marine DLC most likely)

Any would do for me. :)

Oshawott please. Oh wait wrong game.. In all seriousness though, I'd love to see otters in the game.

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hayo fellow forum members!

It’s great to see you all being excited about animals such as otters. However, I would kindly like to ask you all to keep this thread (and other threads on this forum) on topic, so that we can keep things nice and tidy and prevent threads from going off-topic.

You are welcome to discuss specific animals in more suitable threads in the Animals subforum.

Thanks a lot! 😀

Last edited:
Top Bottom