Problem syncing game

Just recently my game won't sync to the server.

Ive deleted any local saved data and tried again.

It hits 13% then stops and gives me a message saying xbox services are not working.

I have checked the status of xbox and all is fine as well as trying over multiplayer games.

It happened a few days ago

I've had that exact issue with Shenmue for months.
Synching gets to 13% and then tells me it's not working. (Curious that is craps out at exactly the same point for us on two separate games, no?)

Only able to get into that game in offline mode, at which point it messes up and tells me there are no devices for saving the game to, so I can't even play it.
No fix that I've found. And I've tried everything suggested.

My last resort is gonna be visiting a friend's house, flagging his system as my home box so I can start it there in offline mode, create a new save, then hopefully any potentially corrupted cloud data for it will be overwritten by my more recent data from that as soon as I connect to XBox Live.

Last edited:
I've had that exact issue with Shenmue for months.
Synching gets to 13% and then tells me it's not working. (Curious that is craps out at exactly the same point for us on two separate games, no?)

Only able to get into that game in offline mode, at which point it messes up and tells me there are no devices for saving the game to, so I can't even play it.
No fix that I've found. And I've tried everything suggested.

My last resort is gonna be visiting a friend's house, flagging his system as my home box so I can start it there in offline mode, create a new save, then hopefully any potentially corrupted cloud data for it will be overwritten by my more recent data from that as soon as I connect to XBox Live.

Well Ive uninstalled both my game and my account from the xbox.

Ive then Reinstalled everything and the same thing is happening. Hard reset and cleared cache etc

It gets to 13% then stops syncing.

Have no idea how to fix this

I don't think you can fix it yourself, this sounds more like an Xbox Live issue. It may be resolved in a few days. I think calling Xbox Support would be a good idea.

Top Bottom