Proof Read The News Ingame

I find multiple spelling and grammatical errors in every news bulletin post I read ingame. Please take the short time to add proper grammar so that it doesn't break the immersion for people like me.

I have yet to find any sort of properly punctuated articles in my local newspapers. In fact it's been getting continually worse ever since the internet became a news medium. As such I don;t find it breaks immersion. In fact it kind of adds to it :D

I joke of course, avoiding spelling and punctuation errors in the in game news is good, they don't always jump out at you while your writing though...

Of course the news shouldn't be clusterbombed with grammar and spelling errors, but mistakes do also happen in real life, so I don't mind at all :D

I have yet to find any sort of properly punctuated articles in my local newspapers. In fact it's been getting continually worse ever since the internet became a news medium. As such I don;t find it breaks immersion. In fact it kind of adds to it :D

I joke of course, avoiding spelling and punctuation errors in the in game news is good, they don't always jump out at you while your writing though...

Then again, proper punctuation may have changed a bit...

Not to mention it is being translated from Phonics!

Journalism isn't what it used to be in the 21st century.. the amount of mistakes in national broadsheets. Then there are my personal favorites, reports on a sporting fixture where they never mention what sport it is and it is not at all obvious from anything said in the piece, happens quite regularly and worst of all, the article that just stops mid sentence and does not continue anywhere else in the paper!

Top Bottom