Proposal : DD BINGO !

So I think we need some distraction from the current tense climate on the DD forum.
I suggest... DD Bingo ! Every time a thread's topic is about one of the items OR someone mentions one of the items in a thread, you check it. First to collect all the items wins (it's a bingo, no rocket-science. Even old people know how to play ;-) )
If you feel items are missing, feel free to improve ;-)

DISCLAIMER: I don't hold specific positions about the items, some I feel are totally legitimate, some I feel are preposterous, but in the end that is completely personal.

EDIT:

new version :) thanks for the feedback xD
<removed for clarity>

EDIT2: HERE THEY ARE !
10 shiny DD Bingo cards you can print and check while browsing the forum !
Don't hesitate to yell BINGO! in any thread where applicable ;-) I already have some ideas !

Thanks for your feedback guys ;-)

Last edited:
So I think we need some distraction from the current tense climate on the DD forum.
I suggest... DD Bingo ! Every time a thread's topic is about one of the items OR someone mentions one of the items in a thread, you check it. First to collect all the items wins (it's a bingo, no rocket-science. Even old people know how to play ;-) )
If you feel items are missing, feel free to improve ;-)

DISCLAIMER: I don't hold specific positions about the items, some I feel are totally legitimate, some I feel are preposterous, but in the end that is completely personal.

You forgot carebears/Mobius as the opposite of griefers/gankers, and also white knights/fanbois(or fangurls)

aaaaaah this thread is under close scrutiny ! I'm scared now :'(
:)

image.png

It should be in game, you don't have to use it if you don't want too!

Spacelegs

also can you please supply more than 1 card to play with, otherwise everybody wins....

Last edited:
This one was first posted to the gamma discussion forum, August 2014. Needs updating a bit, but some of the old classics are still around... ;)

buzzbing800.jpg

Top Bottom