Proposal to better the Bookmarking System

9C6nKo4.png

I think I've seen this sort of suggestion before a few times, but seeing how it can look and work makes it more tangible. The first 3 are good suggestions and the 4th, I've always wondered why that is limited. But it could be that past a certain number of items, things start to break elsewhere in the game. That's my guess, but would like to hear it from someone who knows that stuff.

I don't see nr1 to be a plus point, can you explain it please?
The others are fine, the diff. colors would be just awsome.
It would be nice if we could take a picture of all our bookmarks on 1 pic, even if there's 100+ we could make it readable once on our computers.
Thanks.

Yeah. So imagine something like this:
https://imgur.com/a/MjkyEA8

Each of those bookmarks might have something interesting. who knows.. one of them might be 4 BHs, ringed ELWs, or whatever. Soo.. to check what is actually there I would have to
a) go to the bookmark tab and scroll through the potentionally 100+ entry list
b) click on the "delete bookmark" button to see the bookmark's name

Don't look like elegant ways to display what a bookmark represents. :)

Last edited:
+1

Please, for the love of my sanity, increase the number of bookmarks while you're at it. I'm back to buying sidewinders because the current limit is far too restrictive. I HATE buying sidewinders as a kludge.

Yep, +1 from me too.

Most of these are very long-standing requests though, and it appears FDev don't consider improving the bookmarking system to be a priority.

+1 from me too, as someone who has tons of bookmarks from exploring trips this would make stuff so much easier. Doesn't seem too hard to implement either.

Top Bottom