COMPLETED CG Protect Archon Delaine's Campaign to Build New Starports (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
In the codex lore its not that crazy. Archon Delaine enforces a strict code that if you go against him he strips your rank, any subordinates they command, their possessions, their skin and their life. Here is is just letting others do the talking for a change :D
Finally, an honest politician for a change!

Finally, an honest politician for a change!
Indeed! Some more lore:

I tell you, Delaine is the most trustworthy cuss you could ever work with. Why? Because he always makes good on his threats. Anyone else tells you they're going to cut off your index fingers and hammer them into your sinuses with your own severed foot, you know it's just bluster. But if Delaine tells you that, you know he'll do exactly what he says, to the letter. He wants people to be afraid of him, and that means he keeps his promises. You gotta respect that.

Thats commitment you can respect.

credits and a potential 5 Orbis stations
The Trade CG, yes. But the BH CG does not seem to contribute to the station building in any way. And there are no other rewards except the same bounties you can collect anywhere, plus the tiny bonus from the CG tiers that can't compete with proper massacre missions from systems where you got rep.
I'm kinda hoping that there will be some kind of reward yet to be announced, otherwise it seems the BH one won't see 10% of tier 1. :p

UADJARII, 9.04 Ly from Harma, controlled byThe Razor Whips
- megaship 677 Ls from entry, which might spawn scenarios

... I'm not gonna check all installations in all other 11 systems The razor Whips are present.
Hi I'm fairly new to Elite and I want to hand in bounty vouchers to the The Razor whips to take part in this community goal. Do I go to UADJARII for example and just look for pirates or what? Or do I need to go to conflict zones? Any help appreciated?

Not Conflict Zones (everyone is Lawless there so there never are bounties) -- it's easiest to go to RES locations. Just shoot anything that's marked as Wanted. In anything other than Hazardous RES you'll get support from local police. Usually.

PvP pirates be like:

12.gif

Hi I'm fairly new to Elite and I want to hand in bounty vouchers to the The Razor whips to take part in this community goal. Do I go to UADJARII for example and just look for pirates or what? Or do I need to go to conflict zones? Any help appreciated?
1. go to any place that is controlled by The Razor Whips. They control 3 systems, all the RES in there, and the megaships (listed above) - but not the installations for exampel.
2. Shoot any ship wanted.
3. SIGN UP FOR BOUNTY HUNTING CG via mission board, top.
4. Hand in Bounty Vouchers of The Razor Whips in Harma at CG station.
5. check contribution via Mission Board (left hand panel needs a hyperjump to update)

i'll rank it as follows:
1. very easy: low res, nav beacons
2. efficient: High Res - tag along security ships
3. Interesting: Megaship or Installation scenario, very efficient ones you have found out how-to
4. Haz res.

enjoy!

also, there is a good guide to CGs linked in first post.

The Trade CG, yes. But the BH CG does not seem to contribute to the station building in any way.
historically fdev added the accompanying BHing cgs to trade CGs, because without the bounty redeems the CG station would end in lockdown at day 3 or 4 (for all the fines and bounties of boosting tradeships in and out of the dock). so, in that way bhing is very much contributing to the station building CG - without it, that would end in fact saturday or sunday by station lockdown.

Low & Standard RES and normal nav beacons are incredibly slow and inefficient, bc there simply are too few spawns of Wanted ships. They immediately get shot up by police and then you wait forever.

High RES is more efficient, yes, but again you have to be quick. ^^
HazRES are the most fun, and the most efficient (of the RES) if you're in a Wing.

Installations are a different matter.

Not Conflict Zones as they pay out Combat Bonds not Bounties as standard which will not count towards this CG at all.

And remember to sign up via the top of the BBS board where it says Community Goals before handing in any Bounties at all, already said but worth repeating. Any BBS board in any station, if not at the hand-in station will just say 'available elsewhere' for the CG but can still sign up there. Will then have a tracker in the Nav Panel but takes a few minutes or jumping to another system to update after handing in, this is normal, can check on BBS board for immediate update to 'score'.

2 most common mistakes - not signing up first and not handing in at the right station.

historically fdev added the accompanying BHing cgs to trade CGs, because without the bounty redeems the CG station would end in lockdown at day 3 or 4 (for all the fines and bounties of boosting tradeships in and out of the dock). so, in that way bhing is very much contributing to the station building CG - without it, that would end in fact saturday or sunday by station lockdown.
The trade one will end on Saturday anyways if FD doesn't change the goals, lockdown or not 🤣

thats more like it
Top 10 CMDRs~ 53,451,496 to 102,304,05032,000,000 Cr
Top 10%~ 20,823,648 to 53,451,49520,000,000 Cr
Top 25%~ 12,378,831 to 20,823,64712,000,000 Cr
Top 50%~ 5,249,517 to 12,378,8308,000,000 Cr
Top 75%~ 2,245,740 to 5,249,5164,000,000 Cr
Top 100%~ 1 to 2,245,739400,000 Cr

thats more like it
Top 10 CMDRs~ 53,451,496 to 102,304,05032,000,000 Cr
Top 10%~ 20,823,648 to 53,451,49520,000,000 Cr
Top 25%~ 12,378,831 to 20,823,64712,000,000 Cr
Top 50%~ 5,249,517 to 12,378,8308,000,000 Cr
Top 75%~ 2,245,740 to 5,249,5164,000,000 Cr
Top 100%~ 1 to 2,245,739400,000 Cr
Rebalanced the rewards with out a tier change. woot..

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom